RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

You don't fancy rolling it round and letting me in do you??
Would love to race here ... no practice no setup but only just spotted this event and more than willing to start at the back
(... just got sat down at pc and fired up Race and as I tried to log on it went to warmup :(()

...Unfortunately we were in the process of lapping Caramidaru Andrei Bogdan at the end of the straight and he was braking hard on the inside to let us through. I wasn't aware of that situation, because I didn't see any of that in the water trail of Andreas, as I followed him in his slipstream. As soon I step out to the left to start the overtaking attempt and had a free line of sight, my pants changed their color.
I wasn't able to reduce my speed that much, to circumvent the impact...
The a above is a "true" rain race incident... many times going into that fast turn after the long straight or the fast S (following the start finish line) in the spray of some one that though came to my mind: "If someone is parked after the apex, it will be ugly!".
I race with the name tags on (tab), drift a bit off & on line when entering the corner behind someone so it helps preventing most situations like this... but yes, in an always risky (with that amount of water on track at the time) draft situation (overtaking), not much anyone could have done; no luck there... :frown:

Hard track, hard two races. :tongue:

Got P3 in qualy and profit from the fight beteen Greg and Martijn in corner one and get P2. It´s hard to make a move on this track but in lap 2 i try it and Martijn don´t defend hard at possible that i could go throught on P1.
After that had a big mistake last shicane which i´m sure in real the car would be totally destroyed, but we drive simracing :rolleyes: and i could drive drive further.
Behind me Martijn the whole race 2 sec only last two laps i got it up to 10 sec in finish.

Second race from P8 was hard do don´t touch anyone. Was happy that i dont spin someone.
But already in second corner some of the guys up infront miss the shicane that we had a little big traffic jam, dont know what happen behind me but later i notice a big gap to next one.
Now i had Kevin infront of me nad the question was, how to overtake without crashing. 3 laps later we manage that and i could now chase Yves in P1.
He droves similar times but could close the gap from five to two seconds. Now it becomes harder, i got problems to follow without mistakes, so the gap goes up and down around two seconds. Was hard to see the corner entry and in my pushing i was often too early or too late. Yves make no big errow that i had no really chance to overtake. Last round i try it one time but Yves stay on the line, we touch us but good luck nobody spin.
So P2 at the end. WD Yves. :thumbup:

Thank you all for racing, was big fun but Yves please no league race from any muscle serie on this track.

Wow what a difference a setup makes..... Nice job eric on the vette. I hit 1.17.345 with the Vette and about .3 or .4 behind that with the BMW but suprisingly, even with more horsepower the BMW loses .2 seconds to the vette in the straight... More testing to follow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 350 28.2%