RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I did get a bit frustrated in race two after getting bumped off. I wasn't aware that ATCC doesn't abide by the RD rules, so I wasn't happy that the individual just kept going. I will not name any names, nor I am complaining about it, just wanted to point out that this is the RD racing club and not ATCC. RD rules do apply here.

Review it again in Replay and if you still feel hard done by make sure you report it please! No reports means driving standards go down. PM either Yves or myself.

Tonights races were fun. I think I finished both races right around 12th or so, not really sure. I didn't really have a setup for this track, so my car wasn't exactly a pleasure to drive. Non-the-less had some good close battles in both races. Sorry to M. Carver for the two bumps in race 1. Glad you didn't go off as a result of it.

This track quite possibly has one of the worst pit exits ever. I went off in T1 in the first race after avoiding Rhys whom was just exiting the pits. It was by no means his fault. Just a really bad place for pit exit in my opinion.

I did get a bit frustrated in race two after getting bumped off. I wasn't aware that ATCC doesn't abide by the RD rules, so I wasn't happy that the individual just kept going. I will not name any names, nor I am complaining about it, just wanted to point out that this is the RD racing club and not ATCC. RD rules do apply here.

Stefan, I think the incident was with me as I just reviewed the replay. As I was coming through the inside of the turn you can see two lags as I was passing you on the inside as you went a little wide. One lag point showed me just ahead of you the second lag showed the contact with us side by side pushing you wide. I honestlly thought you had swung wide from the turn and had gone off course. Let me know if you see the same thing when you watch it in slow motion. Anyway my fault and I should have waited. Sorry for the incident Stephan. Im thinking twice about the Atcc now as this is the last thing I wanted to happen at this point all things considered. Sorry sorry all.:(

Stefan, I think the incident was with me as I just reviewed the replay. As I was coming through the inside of the turn you can see two lags as I was passing you on the inside as you went a little wide. One lag point showed me just ahead of you the second lag showed the contact with us side by side pushing you wide. I honestlly thought you had swung wide from the turn and had gone off course. Let me know if you see the same thing when you watch it in slow motion. Anyway my fault and I should have waited. Sorry for the incident Stephan. Im thinking twice about the Atcc now as this is the last thing I wanted to happen at this point all things considered. Sorry sorry all.:(
All is well that ends well. No worries. I see lag on the replay as well. One second you were behind me, the next inside of me. lol. **** happens. No need for you to think twice about ATCC - you're racing and that's it! :)

When will practice server be up? and what are our times suppose to be? (1.50.XXX)
Just did a few laps. I got 1:46.9 with 15 liters of fuel and 1:48 flat with 85 liters. This was in the Marcos. Not the fastest car in its category, but still that should give a good reference to work off of. Keep in mind though that lap times aren't as important in an endurance race. Consistency and a good strategy are equally important.

Marty, i hope that the incident with me dont make you saying that you will thinking about the ATCC... :(
im sry m8, really, i thinking that in mine and your position there, you dont want to take the "racing line" only because i thinking that you know that i was "inside", in this case i will stay in the right side of the track and you have the left side for you and we can take the turn side by side... :) and the "hitting" was like a ball on rubber(there still some work for Simbin :D)... once again sry... :/
i hope to see you at Manfield!!!! ;)

Marty, i hope that the incident with me dont make you saying that you will thinking about the ATCC... :(
im sry m8, really, i thinking that in mine and your position there, you dont want to take the \\\"racing line\\\" only because i thinking that you know that i was \\\"inside\\\", in this case i will stay in the right side of the track and you have the left side for you and we can take the turn side by side... :) and the \\\"hitting\\\" was like a ball on rubber(there still some work for Simbin :D)... once again sry... :/
i hope to see you at Manfield!!!! ;)

Not at all Gregory its just based on my action alone and some history here that I say that. There is certainly no one else to share to the blame. Were good man, marty

Hi Guys,

I'm currently working, so wasn't checking this thread. As for the skin issue, I had all skins reinstalled on the server - can't do more about this. I suspect if there is a mini dump with a particular skin maybe there is a version mismatch (reinstall carefully the skinpack on your rig) or the skin itself is bugged.

can i step in @ qual-time. I have to welcome one new family member (read: baby)

Sure, hope you made to the right time. :)

I'm online in ~2-3h so we can chat on the server. See you later. :)

Thanks for replying re: skins guys, i've just deleted and reinstalled the pack and I'm about to try them out online now. Hopefully, it's just a little glitch. Incidentally, what would everyone say to doing a kind of unofficial 'manufacturers cup' for this race? For example- the top 2 finshers for each manufacturer earn points towards a manufacturer total? Just a thought as it may add extra interest in such a long race.

MArty,

If you bail on SYNAPTIC I WILL be at your front door to "talk" about it.....................do you prefer hands or feet? LOL

I am totally kidding as you all know! MArty, nothing should be an issue my man up to this point

Last time I checked desptie what happened in Edmonton, Keith STILL won the drivers championship and you have spent your time "reflecting" about it since then.

It's a whole new ball game so get out there and play!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back