RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Has the skinpack been uploaded onto the server yet? Anyone used any of the skins online yet?

Ross, I have downloaded the skin pack and used it on the server. I can also see your skin there too. As for the mini dumps, I also have had a few but after restarting the game I'm able to use them ok.

On a side note, there does seem to be some problem thou, will have to ask Tobias about it tomorrow, he hosts the server.

Sorry that I missed this... but it was on the calendar for Saturday (because GMT)!
- I'll have to pay closer attention to the calendar!

I was hoping for events in USA time zones (Chicago, IL = CST or -6:00 GMT).

Is there always a server named "RaceDepartment USA"?

Sorry that I missed this... but it was on the calendar for Saturday (because GMT)!
- I'll have to pay closer attention to the calendar!

I was hoping for events in USA time zones (Chicago, IL = CST or -6:00 GMT).

Is there always a server named \"RaceDepartment USA\"?

Troy, these events are always in USA time zones - Friday night every week. The RaceDepartment USA server is up at that time as well. All RD events are run to GMT times by default, but in the title of this thread, the US time was included to make it easier.

Brief report:

WOW am I tired! Had som egood battles on the gap time with Rhys in Both races. He offed in R1 after a bit. R2 he just go tby BRandon sooner than I and he maintained a gap.

R 1 I kept right up with the leaders til a misjudgement gets me offline T1 and I avoid smacking Rhys hard. Happy with my race pace though!

Full report ;ater this weekend.

LEts see som egood reports and plenty of em since next week is ATCC Kick off!

Tonights races were fun. I think I finished both races right around 12th or so, not really sure. I didn't really have a setup for this track, so my car wasn't exactly a pleasure to drive. Non-the-less had some good close battles in both races. Sorry to M. Carver for the two bumps in race 1. Glad you didn't go off as a result of it.

This track quite possibly has one of the worst pit exits ever. I went off in T1 in the first race after avoiding Rhys whom was just exiting the pits. It was by no means his fault. Just a really bad place for pit exit in my opinion.

I did get a bit frustrated in race two after getting bumped off. I wasn't aware that ATCC doesn't abide by the RD rules, so I wasn't happy that the individual just kept going. I will not name any names, nor I am complaining about it, just wanted to point out that this is the RD racing club and not ATCC. RD rules do apply here.

Stefan, this wasn't an ATCC event. It was a club event and the rules are that the offending party should stop and wait. Sorry that you experienced that. ATCC rules are that you do NOT wait. You proceed and then if the offended party submits the incident to the directors then it will be reviewed and possibly a penalty applied. FYI. I'll make that clear in the ATCC forum.

I've gotta say that this was one of the most enjoyable races that i've been in. Thanks to Yves for setting this up for us. I had great battles the entire event... both races.... Michael Carver, Will Marquez, Eric Nelson, and Stefan were battling it out for the bottom part of the top 10 and it was awesome. great driving and great sportsmanship. Thanks guys.

Yes, Brno's pit exit really should be after the first turn to avoid incidents like that... :(

Qualifying: 5th. Rather happy with my pace, but Gregory et al were just on another planet.

Race 1: Spent most of the race staring at Keith's rear bumper. I mucked up my pit stop, but that put me into position to have an excellent battle with Will. If I had just held on, we may have taken it to the finish... :D I crossed the line in 10th.

Race 2: Apart from the start, it was a rather uneventful and lonely race for me. I tried catching up to the lead group, but to no avail, and finished 6th.

Brno may seem like a boring track which isn't suited to Touring Cars at all, but it is fast enough and wide enough to have some awesome races. Thanks for the event guys, and see yaz at Manfeild... :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back