RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

To all who race at the American Racing Club I have a proposal that is open to any member of RD.

Donations are needed and ESSENTIAL to keeping RD going and providing the level of service you have come to enjoy. While most of us run here for free, I would ask you to give back to those who give to you.

If you can find the means, I would encourage you to donate each month if possible. Any amount is appreciated and accepted!

However, to help generate some interest, I am going to add some VALUE to your donation.

If you donate just $10, I will create an event in YOUR NAME and run whatever track you choose on any available date!!!!! I will provide in the race announcement, a simple biography and a short interview with you as well! ie. the "RD MEMBER 125K @ WATKINS GLEN" If possible, you will receive an RDONATOR SKIN for your car at this event as well!

Guys it is essential that we raise money or it could potentially change server availablilty in the future. RD doesn't run on love yet we all love RD! It requires money to keep going as you know it.

If you donate $10 and race 10 times in a month, you paid one dollar per race! Hell you can't drive an ARCADE racing game against some snot nosed 12 year old for less than that price! And you don't have to deal with the taunting and disrespectful looks when he schools you in front of his 5 friends!:tongue:

So I appeal to you the RD ARC racing member to donate now! Not only do you get that really nice "RDonator" tag next to your name, but you'll be helping RD provide YOU with the Sim Racing experience you enjoy!

Show the RD community why the "North Americans" have the best club spirit!

Just click on the DONATE NOW on the top of this page next to the Donation bar in green, PM me that you'd like a race in your name and we will set it up ASAP!Make a note in your donation at PAYPAL that you donated on behalf of the ARC!

thanks for your help guys!

Eric Nelson

RD Racing Staff @ American Racing Club

I recently stopped playing Football manager Live with is known as a massive multiplayer online game and it was a subscription of £5 a month to play.

That now is going to RD as I use it more, provides me with forums that dont have those annoying google adverts etc, quality servers and events and also a Teamspeak server which I absolutely hammer every week.

For the amount of time I spend on servers, forums and Teamspeak, I get my money's worth out of RD for sure! I'll donate. I have donated in the past but that RD Donator sign disappears after a while.

Just a suggestion, add in the link for donations in your post Eric. Thanks for your work on this and on our commuity.

It was a good fun again with the 87's :)

R.1 I managed to get away from rest of the pack with Steve in hot pursuit, too bad for him to drop on last lap.
R.2 Intensive battle with Stefan and Eric ( untill Eric's incident ) then pressure Stefan to the end in hope of capitalizing on any mistake, didn't happen so finished in 2nd. Good defensive driving Stefan :).

Thx for the race guys and see you later tonight with the WTCC's.

A new wrinkle from the Donation Drive. I have offered a gentlemen's challenge to the Euro Club to beat our donations for the month of September! Hoping a "Challenge Meter" can be hosted in the forums.

MAke a note in your doantion at PAYPAL that you donated from the ARC!!!!

356790FM_flyer.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT IFM
Mod: International Formula Master (Default)

Track: race 1Imola 08 (Default) race 2 Brands Hatch 08 (Default)
Weather: Dry

Start Time: 19:00 GMT
Practice: 20 minutes
Qualification: Superpole 10 minutes
Warmup: 5 minutes
Race: 1 x 25 mins

Notes:
We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Click here to read the password and golden rules!

All race results can be found here -> results

Drivers:

1 Peter bartfai
2 Ross Balfour
3 Terry Harmer
4 Ethan Bass
5 Frans Linden
6 Neil tasker
7 Stepan Senyuk
8 Ronny Rooij
9 Chris sykes
10 Martin bulgin