RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

MY RACE WAS DISTROYED BY MY VIDEO CARD. :)

Qualification: 5th with deafult setup
Race: ----------
With just 2 minutes before the race,when i was watching Dariusz driving on the track,my computer had freeze and i haven't what to do to regain the image.The race started and i was still watching at the image with Dariusz in wormup and than ,an error sent me out in the windows and the game disappeard from the Start bar. :( I am disapointed.
GOOD LUCK all of you on the track!
Allmost full field Yves,this will be a great race event. Thanks! :)

Race 1 was great fun, crossed line with 0.2l left after doing lap 11 in 5th and 6th.

Race 2 got pushed out at T1 by someone who must of thought there was prize money, lol. Then pushed to hard to get back and barrier brought me back.

Thanks Yves and All The Very Best for 2010.

bad luck for me
while praccying i had a lot of good laps but as soon as offical praccy started i got nothing together

qualy my time was only good for mid field
11 or 12th

race1*
had a great start that great i had to slam the brakes as the guy infront did not had the best start
managed still to get 2 positions till turne 1. mid turne one the 2 guys infront of me had contact
as i had nowhere to go and braking was no option i slipped to the inside as one of them just drove back to the line
that send me to the inside into the tyer wall race over

race2*
had again a great start and made some places till i lost it in turne 1 a lap later i got spunned at turne 3
after recover i was hunting the field and was coming closer and closer then there was the exit of the 3rd last turne
i clipped the curbs in a bad angel with to much rpm and off i was into the tyer wall spliter lost one flat
:(

i hope for more luck at the minis tonight hope you will be there to Gary :)

thanks to rd and Yves for this nice pice of event

I think that was my first R8 runs with a G25,and it was really an amazing event,huge fun with Swidey all race one long,as we traded little mistakes and swapped control of 2nd place a few times,he had the final word though with awesome late on pace,i got too scruffy as my tyres complained :).
Race 3 again started good,chose the wide line at T1 and was steady as she goes happy there,until a red car that went in to early too deep too fast resulting in slewing out wide and clipping my front wing on their way past....surely nowt to do with me? :/ ....running in a cool little pack having more early fun with Swidey as we studied the front 4 :),Yves rolled up fast to join the party too and thats when i checked out of the front fight with a big moment coming out the final uphill chicane,recovered in 7th i think?,and more fun continued there,only now the guys ahead seemed to enjoy being sideways a lot more :p,very difficult to predict and avoid!....alas,someone in a black car got a bit more than sideways when i was thinking of a pass look,not possible to avoid,and really also dont think my fault either,but i waited and let them recover :),much fun reeling in the guys ahead and i had a final turn out of the movies as the two cars in front went wide on the grass exiting and i thought i could get the run for 3rd,but just nicked 4th in the end....as i crossed the line my screen instantly turned black and Evo had frozen...im glad it waited for the chequered flag :D.
Many thanks all the very fast gent racers there tonight.
Big Thanks Yves & RD

Thanks for setting this great race up Yves,

Race 1 wasn't much to right home about.

Race 2 had a good little battel with Michael van Scheppingen & Philip Brown, Really sorry Michael for that tap that spun you around.

Great racing guys, and all the best for 2010

• Matt Keighley

Well wow, what can i say!

I was Very rusty! I think i was the slow one getting off the start race 1 Michael sorry!

both race's i shot my left front tire completely!

Let me just say sorry to Tomas for race one, i kinda got caught out not thinking someone else has a different braking zone then me :o

and also sorry for race 2 for being the Trulli train for the first few laps :))

But hey 3rd place on the 2nd race was very nice result even if it was far too close at the end ahaha!

Anyway thanks for my first great race peeps in a long time!

Race 1 was great fun, crossed line with 0.2l left after doing lap 11 in 5th and 6th.

Race 2 got pushed out at T1 by someone who must of thought there was prize money, lol. Then pushed to hard to get back and barrier brought me back.

Thanks Yves and All The Very Best for 2010.

Sorry Bob, that was me in the 2nd race. I thought I had a chance after the start and braked way too late. Many apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 76 12.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 55 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 63 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 37 6.0%