RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

I don't care about podiums or wins, it's all about those top 10 finishes. Not a big fan of this track, I can't do twisty sections for toffee and this is nothing but :frown:

Qualified 11th, so some work to do to get into the top 10.

Got a super start, from 11th to 4th by T1 helped by some late braking. I then got a Chevrolet on my RF, breaking my suspension on only T2 :frown: From then on in I was in 4th, losing time to everyone in front and having to defend like hell from everyone behind me. First it was Stirb who wasn't really getting close enough to make a proper dive down the inside of some corners, even if he did try anyway. Once Matt got past him, my car for some reason just stopped responding, so he got past while I was outbraking myself. Coming down the main straight we were all together, Stirb touched me turning in so he went wide :frown: and Matt went past to take 4th. Now had Yuri behind me, thankfully for only one lap. Then it was Peter :eek:

We both pitted at the same time with Matt just ahead. I had seen from the practice sessions that people were being careful entering the pits. No such rubbish for me. 5th gear all the way round to go from being ~2 secs behind Matt to 0.1 secs behind him. Nearly went past my box, but I did manage to get out just in front of Matt :tongue: I now had Jadran ahead of me but I wasn't sure if I was lapping or not and when it entered T3 a little wide I tried to go up the inside and hit him (sorry :frown:) I waited and lost 4th to Yuri and Matt and now had Peter, who had gone for 4 tires in his stop, catching me. For the last 10 mins I did everything to keep him behind me, only really fearing a move down the outside at T1 and T8. Held 6th till the end.

Race 2, I was in 3rd and looking good for a top 10 finish. A decent start, Matt was alongside me in 4th so I elected to go round the outside nice and easy. Peter was gone in his BMS but I had second coming into T3. Tried to take a nice slow tight line through T3 but unlike the other 4 drivers I did it to, this one span me so I was facing backwards watching everyone go past. Now in 22nd, had my work cut out to catch up. Bit of a fight going on between 5 cars at the back and they came together by the pit entrance pushing me up a little bit. Caught up to Dinca and Jadran who came together at T1. I was extremely unlucky here as when Dinca went to wait, he collided into me and I was facing backwards again.....

That was it, somehow got up into 11th but I was 16 seconds behind 10th with a few laps to go so I remained there. Bit naff but just the way it goes sometimes. My car handled badly after both pit stops, I didn't have the correct setup to wear the rears properly I guess. Good nights racing though :)

Stephan,

No and No!

Only way to prefend this is by PM me with a video of the incidents. It will cost you a little bit of your time.
But the races will get better and better if the problems will be solved.

Qualify: 7th or something :) can't remember.

Well was a whole second of my qualify pace. and did a 1:37:8
I much faster before.

Race1:
Again a bad start in the Beemer. got to get the hang of that.
Well had a good pace and some nice battles. With first James, and then Matt till the end ;) tnx guys. Finished 4th.

Race2:
Well i noticed i didn't had enough fuel because i had to reset my setup.
So my goal was to use the advantage of a lighter car. But after the second corner i got rammed and spun. Had to wait till everyone passes and then rejoined the track. After was involved in another incident that launched me into the pits :). well it was to early to pit. So i took it as a drive by penalty!. After my real pitstop that costs more then a minute. I was being lapped, and could follow Ross who was second till the end. ended 16th.

Well Guys TNX for the participation.
Cya all next week!

Thanks Yuri and RD for anoither fun event. :drink:

Made a mistake in qualifying so started 22nd, made it up to 16th by end of lap before another mistake back to 22nd. Running in 18th as stops started and had some good battles with Nathan and Stepan.
Stopped on lap 10 Changed all 4 and came out of pits in 15th behind Aaron's Volvo. These laps were the highlight a nice fight with him, a couple of Ladas and David Z, who blitzed through all of us. I made it up to 11th behind David and stayed there until the finish. Not a bad result after quali.

Race 2 was much the same- few places made through the chaos lots of battles throughout. The last lap was great, I'd been closing on a three way battle ahead, almost managed to get Barry for 7th as we got side by side through the banking - fighting for the Peugeot ahead's slip stream but coudlnt quite do it so finish 8th.

25562d1272491954-porsche-mobil-1-supercup-algarve-tuesday-june-1st-2010-porsche1.jpg

Servername: RACEDEPARTMENT US-PCC

Class: Porsche Mobil 1 Super Cup (by Günthar Rowe)
*** A last minute change in mods due to complications ***
*** Refer to Post #31 ***

Track: Monza 07

Weather: Dry

Start Time: 21:45 EST / 18:45 WST / 01:45 GMT (Sunday)

Practice: open server

Qualification: 15mins (9:45 EST)

Warmup: 10mins

Race: 2x11 laps

Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules!

We have a fresh, new way of reporting and punishing incidents in the Racing Club, using an infractions system - read more here

You are actively encouraged to use this system - we like to keep driving standards high - so if you feel you were wronged in any way during an event simply send the event organiser a private message detailing the incident including a youtube video. Do not post reports/accusations in the thread itself - negativity and anger gets us nowhere.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 304 27.6%