RACE 07 Racing Club (Merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hya all

As a start lets kick some WTCC cars after the pause period. :)

Time: 19.00 GMT / 20.00 CET
Practise: 30 min
Qualy: 30 min
Race: 2*10 laps
Weather: Dry

Track: Istanbul
Cars: WTCC 06 and 07

Server name: RSC # RPMnet.org
Password: spa

Server 1 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #1
  1. Attila Domján - Chevy
  2. Gareth Hickling - Peugeot
  3. Pauliebhoy Harrigan - Seat Leon
  4. Gregory Degreef - BMW E90
  5. Mehmet Arikan - Seat
  6. Jerome Benard - Alfa Romeo
  7. Cristian Haba - BMW E90
  8. Christian Deparis - Seat 07
  9. Jens Hoeppner - BMW E90
  10. Patrick van Driel -Seat Leon
  11. James Yates - BMW E46
  12. Jari Vinnari - BMW E90
  13. Marcel Hulsbergen - Alfa 156
  14. Peter Böszörményi - Seat Leon
  15. Kent Karlén - Chevy 07
  16. darron miller - Peugeot
  17. Michael Herrmann - Alfa 156
  18. Nico Major - BMW E90
  19. Rami Kaukola - BMW E90
  20. Christopher Aponte - Seat LEon
  21. Simon Trendell - Peugeot
  22. big daddy Morpheus Lightning McQueen - car tbd
  23. Baron-Rouge[NO-B] - Seat Leon
  24. ingemar petersson Seat Leon
  25. Nevermind - Seat Leon
Server 2 - RSC @ RPMnet.org #2
  1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. Driver
  22. Driver
  23. Driver
  24. Driver
  25. Driver

Okay, thinking about jumping into my first event here at RD. Can you list me as probable and I can firm up later in the week. If the field fills up before, then I'll look for the next one, but I'm going to try to swing it. It won't matter to me if it's Pro or Sport, the view from the rear is the same :smile:

I skipped a few months and now I'm a lot slower than the RDFOC guys it seems. It was hard to make my first rounds on this track:)

My best at the moment is 1:31.2

I have got down to a 1:30.9, but am now strugglinng to find any more. ..I have no idea how they do a 1.27!! I keep locking the fronts...I half expect it is a my old wheel getting to the end of its life. In all other makes, you maybe don't notice it, but in F1, the margin for error is so small it is showing up quite a bit.

There are 2 corners that are causing me grief though. The 2nd (top of the hill after the 1st chicane thin). Cannot get the line right there at all, I either go in too slow and muck the exit with oversteer or I miss the braking and run on with under steer. And that tricky double tightening left hander. Braking and steering in. Get the braking down right but always grab a left front lock up, missing the apex on the second tight left....tried all sorts of different lines....

Still it is fun:)

I just hope I can give someone a race tomorrow.

i'm not all alone!! no mather what i do, i can't go any faster than 3;05

Try Time Attack and see where you go slower and what you need to do to improve. Just checked and there is 1 online from guy called Mike Hill...not the fastest of laps but you get the idea...think he was on 3.00.8 or sumwhat.
If you nail it all you can do 1.58 low ;) something to aim for.

And setup I am using will post it in the setup forum so you can use it.

Edit: http://www.racedepartment.com/wtcc-...14-mini-cooper-s-2007-sachsenring-1967-a.html

Good luck

Try Time Attack and see where you go slower and what you need to do to improve. Just checked and there is 1 online from guy called Mike Hill...not the fastest of laps but you get the idea...think he was on 3.00.8 or sumwhat.
No laps showing up on my end :s

And setup I am using will post it in the setup forum so you can use it.

Edit: http://www.racedepartment.com/wtcc-...14-mini-cooper-s-2007-sachsenring-1967-a.html

Good luck

A bit too understeery for my taste, but I can go flat out over the hill with yours :D. Will see how the times go, cheers.

EDIT: did a 3:02:6 after just a couple of laps, almost 3 seconds faster... :o

Great setup, car very stable under brakes. I hit the limiter at 247/8 after the bridge though, will have to change that.

EDIT2: 3:01:0, with longer 6th gear... Fun, and really scary, 220km/h over the hill, turning left, praying I don't touch the green bit, then over the bridge, and little bumps everywhere. Cool track, should be a great race :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back