Formula Legacy Manager - 70s

Status
Not open for further replies.
And i don't get the way some people are dealing with problems in some games. Has happened quite often in several games and its so annoying...
'if xy doesnt happen im gonna leave'

Come on guys:O_o:

And i don't get the way some people are dealing with problems in some games. Has happened quite often in several games and its so annoying...
'if xy doesnt happen im gonna leave'

Come on guys:O_o:
it's not xy
it's xy1,xy2,xy3 :p

I came here to bring a backmarker team to win a championship, I've already had two paths closed by the "10 upgrade limit" patch, and being placed into tier 2, so I feel it's all or nothing now. I play this for fun, and I don't find enjoyment in finihsing last :p

it's not xy
it's xy1,xy2,xy3 :p

I came here to bring a backmarker team to win a championship, I've already had two paths closed by the "10 upgrade limit" patch, and being placed into tier 2, so I feel it's all or nothing now. I play this for fun, and I don't find enjoyment in finihsing last :p
Maybe youve chosen the wrong path.
with ats i was a backmarker aswell. same with surtees.
i had a title with surtees and am confident for at least good resultd with ats

As I said, Tyrrell were in the exact same situation as you are now, except with not quite as good sponsors and not as much money as you have. Stop complaining and just spend a load of money. You actually have a good driver, I was stuck with Stommelen and Oliver, I don't know how I managed to beat everyone but I did.

I don't know how I managed to beat everyone but I did.
exactly :roflmao:
You had Jones and Piquet in the season you won the championships, with Jones (your championship winner) in his prime age, but it was very close with Ferrari's Lauda in the drivers championship. Hunt meanwhile is on the decline and Mansell isn't good yet. The only thing going in my favour compared to Tyrrell is money. So it's going to be a tight championship.

"Spend all" path has taken me from this:
1484231626-capture-d-ecran-2017-01-12-a-15-20-53.png

to having the best car at the moment. If only I had better drivers... :rolleyes:

Damn ! So many things to read :confused: !!

Well, i'm giving advices or infos in PM when I see things that are very strange and when I notice that something isn't well understand :thumbsup:.
@Milos asked me to tell him first if something in the rules could change and destroy his tactics. I've explained to him what i'm planning to set in the rules and why I'm doing this. I haven't announced anything yet because I still don't know exactly what the budget cap will be.

However, and because I haven't announced anything, new rules WON'T BE effective for the 1981 season, and probably not for the beginning of the 1982 season.

By the way, everything is ready for the new season to start (and the new thread) except the fact that I didn't receive the McLaren Sponsor @Aidan Keranen :cry:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 344 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 234 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 175 7.9%