Not open for further replies.
2gE1uj2.png

@kedy89
@pierre815
@Benutzername
@The_Laskinator
@rubaru
svfLmlk.png

You have 24h to buy, sell, trade or fire a driver (or a signing position) !
You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

:mad:
Again losing to the DNF in round 10.. probably had it in the bag if it was one of the aero tracks instead.
No competition on the engine side allowed Rindt to keep taking podiums, while Clark couldn't do the same on the aero side. Tough luck :unsure:

Trying to understand why only 2 Class A and 1 Class C drivers. Should we maybe think about some more variability in this aspect of the game?

Maybe change the bounds so the drivers are as they are, but the classes are smaller so we go down to H class or something.

Yeah, there is too much Bs and not enough As when I think about it
I think the amount of A for this season is ok, Hulme, Clark, Rindt, Hill and Surtees all are past their best days (although you could argue about Clark, for me personally he's the best of all time). Lauda, Peterson, Reutemann, Andretti, Scheckter are yet to reach their peak.

Maybe change the bounds so the drivers are as they are, but the classes are smaller so we go down to H class or something.
I think that'd turn the bonus PP for respective classes in a bit of a mess.

With the recent rule change about carryover through the market place, are we still limited to +9 per category?
Yes it is still +9 max per category and per market :thumbsup:

Trying to understand why only 2 Class A and 1 Class C drivers. Should we maybe think about some more variability in this aspect of the game?
Yeah I agree, but it's only because of "the range of the ratings". Most drivers have a pace between 12 and 15PP, which is the B class currently. If the A class starts at a lower pace, there will be less B driver on the grid and more A driver. Same for C and D. There is some variability between the drivers as they have decimal pace. Jim Clark at his best was around 19,4, and he began racing at 14,4 in the early 60s. In the B class we currenlty have a driver at 12,1 and the best one is 15,2.
A way to get more variability is simple.. I only have to show you their PP. One could be 12, an other one could be 14 etc..

A to H is 8 step
17 to 10 is also 8 steps
And 17 to 10 is almost the biggest range we can have
So having a H rating is the same as I said previously : telling you the pace of the drivers

It's possible, I'm not against it, just tell me what you preferer :
Beer for what we currently have, A B C D with mostly B drivers
Agree for a detailed version of the drivers pace (11, 12, 13, 14, 15 PP etc..) but not their exact decimal number (13 instead of 12,73 for example)

Beer for what we currently have, A B C D with mostly B drivers
Agree for a detailed version of the drivers pace (11, 12, 13, 14, 15 PP etc..) but not their exact decimal number (13 instead of 12,73 for example)
keep it as is, with the 2nd option it'll get completely dull

keep it as is, with the 2nd option it'll get completely dull
Agree, if the second option wins everyone will just get the best drivers possible and the garbage will be left for the tier 2/3 teams.

Also, now that you shared Clark's skill in his good days, I kind of want to know more of them from the early-mid 60's :D could put them in each champion's post?

I still like having Class A-D, but I still think there should be a set number of drivers in each Class. Regardless of the PP of the best drivers, we should always consider the top 2-3 to be Class A. And the worst 2-3 drivers should always be considered Class D. And if that means the Class bounds change each season, so be it. Hugo would just need to rank all the drivers by PP and sort out the Classes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back