1971 Formula One Season (4-6)

QOZVwMP.png

lVNYpiU.png

exr9qJq.png

oiSNSFh.png

tJ2Un7u.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

Last edited:
While i'm waiting for the last team's buys (@Jimlaad43 @Benutzername @The_Laskinator), I wanted to make a rules change announcement :

!!!!! FLM : Rules !!!!!
As the game progresses, I've now been able to make a first assessment of how the game works. We can notice that some teams have been very successful during the post "target number" period (from 1958) and some others barely won a race. I find that it's now pretty easy to know what to do when you're a Tier1 or a Tier4. But it could be very hard to survive in Tier2 and Tier3. In my opinion, the problem comes mostly from the fact that some teams become incredibly rich after a season, distorting the competition. A team that has spent every PP they had to save their seat in a Tier is almost doomed to a relegation on the next season.
The rule "You won't be able to have more than 10 PP in your Reserve after a market. Every PP saved beyond that limit will be destroyed." is replaced by "You can carry over maximum 10PP from a season to another. At the very end of a season, every PP above that limit will be destroyed"

!!!!! FLM : Rules !!!!!
As the game progresses, I've now been able to make a first assessment of how the game works. We can notice that some teams have been very successful during the post "target number" period (from 1958) and some others barely won a race. I find that it's now pretty easy to know what to do when you're a Tier1 or a Tier4. But it could be very hard to survive in Tier2 and Tier3. In my opinion, the problem comes mostly from the fact that some teams become incredibly rich after a season, distorting the competition. A team that has spent every PP they had to save their seat in a Tier is almost doomed to a relegation on the next season.
The rule "You won't be able to have more than 10 PP in your Reserve after a market. Every PP saved beyond that limit will be destroyed." is replaced by "You can carry over maximum 10PP from a season to another. At the very end of a season, every PP above that limit will be destroyed"

Does the 10PP limit include winning WDC/WCC bets?

I presume this starts with 1971. Meaning, for the remainder of 1970 we still have a max of 10PP carryover after each market. We will also be limited to 10PP (plus our bets) to carry over to 1971. But, starting with 1971, we have no limit on carryover after a market.

I presume this starts with 1971. Meaning, for the remainder of 1970 we still have a max of 10PP carryover after each market. We will also be limited to 10PP (plus our bets) to carry over to 1971. But, starting with 1971, we have no limit on carryover after a market.
Well we already are in 1971. I didn't precise when it will happen but it could start right now :thumbsup:

S2DhKTJ.png

1971 Formula One Season (7-9)

DZwaalX.png

rEeYd3m.png

18gGrti.png

zkkOWj7.png

gOM3r6v.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

BKu2gLT.png

Not good, not good at all. Think it's over.

Also just to confirm, the new rules will be active in this market too? (so all teams get cut at 10?)

Also just to confirm, the new rules will be active in this market too? (so all teams get cut at 10?)
Yes and No. Yes the new rules are already active. No you won’t get cut at 10 this market (this is what the previous rules was). You will be cut at 10 only at the end of the season

s2N8ePH.png

1971 Formula One Season (10-12)

RCDB1ZD.png

ER66t6R.png

MoQ9Lmn.png

mLDb3L3.png

UrTQGYu.png

The 1971 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years