PjlfhoD.png

1959 Formula One Season (4-6)

BArUvOn.png

tZ0AuAN.png

vHnexKm.png

T5ElZuW.png

IQHfWAX.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

Remember that you're still able to change your sponsor during the season in wasting 3PP. If you haven't any, you will just have a negative PP reserve.

pBNMGKw.png

1959 Formula One Season (7-9)

9lpxcwo.png

qJnMYcA.png

SE7AW8k.png

1DR3Gg9.png

0s01w1D.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

How tf has a Tier 3 team won?
Overall PP during Engine Races :
#1 Rob Walker 23,0PP
#2 Lotus 22,6PP
#3 BRM 22,4PP
#4 Ferrari 20,4PP
#5 Connaught 16,8PP

Well if you add the drivers ratings.. BRM is faster than Lotus.. But Brooks won only because Brabham and Collins have failed in Qualifications

L3lkSAO.png

1959 Formula One Season (10)

AH7UuYI.png

Q9cXKAg.png

m74BT2p.png

The 1959 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

By the way, during this Off-Season, I took the time to re-write the rules properly, they are 100% up to date now :thumbsup:

I recommend you all to take a look at it as I've introduced one major new thing to the gameplay (section Build your car : Reliability) which is in fact an old one.. do you remember the former "Mechanics" value we had :geek:?

For the whole rules, tell me in PM if something as to be written differently, if something isn't clear enough etc.. ;)

The rules say that you cannot trade a driver or a signing position after 24h...
However, as long as you just swap your signing positions so that it doesn't affect the whole signing order, I authorize you to find an agreement within the 48h regular deadline for wishlists.
@kedy89
@rubaru
@Slyfrequency

Don't forget to give a proper wish list according to your new position if you agree on something ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back