Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 10s

Status
Not open for further replies.
ZJPREDC.png
Have you ever dreamed of re-writing F1 history ? Welcome to the new Formula Legacy Manager game. In this game you're playing a Team Manager/Director who will try to leave his mark on his Team and on this sport. You setup your car, you sign your drivers and you try to win races and championship during several years or decades.

Joining the game
There are currently One place available as a Team Manager.
Waiting List : *empty*

Rules & Game Process :
The races in this game are run 3 at a time.
Between each round, a Market will be open for 48h to let you make Buys that upgrade your car. Notice that you're not obliged to buy anything, you can also save your PP (see Build your car section below). It simply means that they will stay in your Reserve which is basically your PP bank account.
Once the deadline has passed or everybody have sent me their buys (or save) in PM, the next round of races will happen.
At the end of each season, a driver market will be open for 48h to let you sign a driver if you need to (see Drivers' Signings section below).
Once the deadline has passed or everybody have sent me their wish-lists in PM, a new regular upgrade Market will be open for 48h to let you build your car for the upcoming season (see Build your car section below).
Every season, each manager will have to build his new car. You will all start from scratch with a minimum amount of pace.
The pace of your car in this game is calculated in « Pace Points » (PP), the more you have, the faster you'll be.
Aerodynamics & Engine are the two parts that you can upgrade to set your car's pace.
You'll be able to spend the amount of PP you want from your Reserve during every Market of this game.
However, you won't be able to spend more than 9PP on one part during a Market.
Last but not least, as said previously, you can also save your PP but there's a limit. The rule is that you won't be able to carry over more than 5PP at the very end of the season for the next season. Every PP saved above will be destroyed.
When you'll have to build your car, you will be able to look at the upcoming Season Calendar which indicates you the style of every track.
Indeed, tracks can be either Aer. or Eng. which means that your pace on an Aer. track will be 70% related to your Aerodynamics PP and 30% to your Engine PP... and vice versa.
You will also be able to spend your PP in Reliability. It is a percentage that determines how often your car should finish a race.
You will all start with 40% of reliability and every PP spend increases it by 5%. The maximum amount of Reliability a car can have is 85%.
However, the reliability of your car does not depend only on your Reliability percentage. Indeed, for each driver, you shall add the amount of seasons he's been racing for to get the actual percentage.
For example, a driver during his 7th season on a 65% Reliable car has actually 65+6=71% chance of finishing a race.
Notice that every driver beyond 10 seasons of F1 racing will be considered as in his 11th season (so +10% max).
In order to upgrade your car every Market, you'll need to gain some PP during the season. Your PP income works like this :
You will automatically earn +1PP every time at least one of your driver finishes a race. It means that if both your drivers cross the chequered flag, you will still receive +1PP.
You will also earn +1PP per race if you beat your Tier Rival during a race.
This reward will directly go to your Reserve.
The game is built to have 10 teams, no less, no more. Each team will be assigned to a Tier that will give them a certain amount of PP to spend during off season :
Tier 1 => +12PP
Tier 2 => +9PP
Tier 3 => +6PP
Tier 4 => +3PP
Tier 5 => +0PP

We’ll always have 2 teams in each Tier.
After each season, every team will be assigned to a new Tier according to the last year standings order. The champion and his runner-up go to Tier 1, the 3rd and 4th teams go to Tier 2.. etc..
Based on the order of the last season Standings, you'll be able to sign the available driver you want for 2 or 4 years. Every team that need to sign a driver will have 48h to send me a wish-list.
The amount of drivers requested on the wish-list depends on your position in the signing process order. For example, Ferrari 1st, McLaren 4th and Williams 8th (last year standings) need to sign a driver. Williams will have to send me a 3 drivers wish-list to make sure they'll sign someone. If every driver on your wish-list has already been signed, then you'll have to skip your turn and sign someone who is still available. To be sure to sign someone, just provide me a wish-list with drivers (YD or not) ranked the way you want and you’ll get the best pick that I could give you.

However, if you already have an A driver in your team (see Drivers' Pace section), you won't be able to sign a second one.
Each driver has a specific pace based on his real skills during his F1 career. However, you will never know the exact pace of any driver but I provide you their rating. Here is a table that shows their Pace points according to their relative rating.
3TXgwoJ.png

Notice that drivers ratings grow and decline through time. Every driver has a peak, also based on his real F1 career, but I'll never tell you exactly when.

At last, each of your driver's pace also provides you a PP bonus for the upcoming year. The worst he is, the more PP you'll get.

+1PP for a A driver
+2PP for a B driver
+3PP for a C driver
There is also a little bet game, before every season, on « Who will be the next champion ? » to get you a Pace bonus for the upcoming year.
+1PP if the team you pick wins the championship
+2PP if the driver you pick wins the championship
+3PP if both win the championship

Last edited:
History :
RXvOync.png
6DOWErX.png
jVASd7f.png
zJLXgCc.png
jRAEIKA.png
eNgEowy.png
eBFwLPC.png

Last edited:
9jbkqu3.png

noVB4ox.png

3xHgyKQ.png
32PH58u.png

S4PbYlA.png
: World Drivers' championships
RrnYWQN.png
: World Constructor's championships
h92kOdR.png
: Wins
R5cOTRV.png
: Podiums
JuUisLl.png
: Formula One Seasons
FJX2svW.png
: Years of contract left

Last edited:
Season Standings History 1950-1959
mzAjV0v.png
Hzy4SQr.png
frKPUJA.png
O7CiO7y.png
0m8LraE.png
kxEYyAv.png
RWk4Upl.png
XXYDlIz.png
8NmTm5V.png
Q9cXKAg.png

Season Standings History 1960-1969
29dvJT5.png
Qb3ywKF.png
iNboW3K.png
yRZ9NFZ.png
qFY2Mfy.png
zN2ysT0.png
30JPLxh.png
Gbxxc6v.png
FvJL7q0.png
sY3RkIY.png

Season Standings History 1970-1979
xjqCwl3.png
mLDb3L3.png
jt7t9uw.png
UG11dY1.png
ntxvd9j.png
UWKtwPH.png
1aSMUjs.png
jno1m3M.png
Hz11EgX.png
GW1fyaL.png

Season Standings History 1980-1989
PMHEWWt.png
LI6LIk6.png
y4S5Ads.png
rgz3jRt.png
fYKoneX.png
PNs2tTd.png
GQWb8pk.png
cyRZHDO.png
XN9S6jo.png
pCbYArk.png

Season Standings History 1990-1999
Bd49EsB.png
kBSrFhg.png
gh7mBre.png
UvOS4LL.png
IG3wiwZ.png
bCHMiu3.png
CiQLaJK.png
b9UdXt3.png
IEZytx9.png
ETpKoEt.png

Season Standings History 2000-2009
BxypLMr.png
KQWaT7n.png
LskGYO7.png
dPhp07A.png
ETu6lcW.png
49ChJuL.png
jjyMoTf.png
4tScrje.png
atrvFyS.png
Ly2jqvi.png

Season Standings History 2010-current
CDMfSKp.png
CiItL5Q.png
bmrfxwl.png
QMImRcU.png
YcdpQLi.png
YCEyktO.png
DSy7qDN.png
Lrt23nm.png
p5JwnPd.png
1fXJauM.png

Last edited:
KxUcEpt.png

2010 Formula One Season (1-3)

gAft334.png

J7Yj6cx.png

NREzjXU.png

RXXQMcR.png

oLNTi29.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

pKQWt0T.png

lPfntIQ.png

2010 Formula One Season (4-6)

mgJSFet.png

15Yjf4g.png

DhVGIoa.png

qj9VRHV.png

V22vtoA.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

EmrsXSN.png

For those who asked me about the Tiers, it will be what I announced in the last thread. So currently those would be the Tiers for next season :
Tier 1 = Sauber / Ferrari
Tier 2 = McLaren / Williams
Tier 3 = Mercedes / Renault
Tier 4 = RedBull / Force India
Tier 5 = Caterham / Honda

No more "promotion/relegation" system.

The only problem is : Will mid-Tiers teams be able to access the top Tiers ? Will it be easier or harder with this new rule ? Well I don't know ^^

For those who asked me about the Tiers, it will be what I announced in the last thread. So currently those would be the Tiers for next season :
Tier 1 = Sauber / Ferrari
Tier 2 = McLaren / Williams
Tier 3 = Mercedes / Renault
Tier 4 = RedBull / Force India
Tier 5 = Caterham / Honda

No more "promotion/relegation" system.

The only problem is : Will mid-Tiers teams be able to access the top Tiers ? Will it be easier or harder with this new rule ? Well I don't know ^^
Can we just finish the season right now?

I only can loose positions in both championships and i quite certainly will.

But hopefully not.
Very tense season so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 77 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 119 10.8%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 162 14.7%