Not open for further replies.
888sR6k.png

2015 Formula One Season (16-18)

npeFfz0.png

esCp53e.png

CjVhCib.png

YCEyktO.png

IHyhDPo.png

The 2015 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

Hxq9nLg.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver (if any available).
9cg667E.png
1sGD705.png

You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Phwoah, that clutch 1-2 in Brazil saved my season. The late season Aero tracks to Eng tracks balance was a right killer, especially once I was falling behind on Engine tracks and had to commit to aero to have any chance.
Hamilton beats Rosberg again

From an absolutely shocking season to giving Jules a win in Japan, Felipe a podium in Brasil (on his farewell tour) + one additional podium for each driver. Fantastic!

rossi is a C driver
he won indy 500 in 2016
SO THAT'S MEAN EVERY INDY DRIVERS IS AS **** AS ROSSI RIGHT???????????????????????

Tarquini sucked at F1, but he is a legend at WTCC. This game takes Formula 1 history into account and only that. Rossi showed nothing in F1. With your logic, we should have Will Powers and Jimmie Johnsons in this game with A skill rating.

rossi is a C driver
he won indy 500 in 2016
SO THAT'S MEAN EVERY INDY DRIVERS IS AS **** AS ROSSI RIGHT???????????????????????
I had Ryan Briscoe on my team for 12 seasons. His best finish was P8 alongside Sutil in P9, and he retired as a B driver. Does that mean he is **** driver? What if I gave him a better car?

roaU8OV.png

2016 Formula One Season (1-3)

WTFddxF.png

WYtx5Hc.png

n1csxAn.png

OeJ6Y4e.png

ztjQHrb.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys !

AzsRP1q.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News