Formula Legacy Manager 2 - 00s

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,I will be resigning from the Arrows Manager at the season's end. Although i really wanted to continute,I will have no time,as i will start a Indy 500 1911-2018 Forum Game. Details will be revealed at the End of 2000 season.

Best Regards
Anita(@bosco lam )

Hi,I will be resigning from the Arrows Manager at the season's end. Although i really wanted to continute,I will have no time,as i will start a Indy 500 1911-2018 Forum Game. Details will be revealed at the End of 2000 season.

Best Regards
Anita(@bosco lam )
From my experience games are more exciting if the players bond with the drivers or are drivers themselves in a particular game.

I dont think many people know that many drivers of Indy in 1911 onwards.

It might be a good aolution to make a testrun of your game with recent drivers do we can get a feeling for your game.
Also you wouldnt have as much pressure on yourself. You can optimise your game. You get feedback. Its your first game modrating here aswell.

Time management has been the crucial point for others aswell. Some had the motivation to manage a game, but over a longer period of time they couldnt keep up so updates delayed and more and more people lost interest.

Be aware of that.

As i said, my recommendation is to do a test run with no pressure. In the meantime you still can compete here. After some optimisation you can open your final game and we have some fun. I mean, you are a relatively new and (probably) young member.

I am concerned that you will give yourself a task that is too big for you.

But thats just my opinion, do what you think is best.

chvz7hD.png

2000 Formula One Season (10-12)

XS95hnD.png

escbfcp.png

BFi0See.png

WR7VQz8.png

UOFDSL8.png

You've got 48h to send me your Buys ! Last market of the season :thumbsup:

JQTIzhr.png

Ok.i will be test running the game using the 2011-17 indy.
From my experience games are more exciting if the players bond with the drivers or are drivers themselves in a particular game.

I dont think many people know that many drivers of Indy in 1911 onwards.

It might be a good aolution to make a testrun of your game with recent drivers do we can get a feeling for your game.
Also you wouldnt have as much pressure on yourself. You can optimise your game. You get feedback. Its your first game modrating here aswell.

Time management has been the crucial point for others aswell. Some had the motivation to manage a game, but over a longer period of time they couldnt keep up so updates delayed and more and more people lost interest.

Be aware of that.

As i said, my recommendation is to do a test run with no pressure. In the meantime you still can compete here. After some optimisation you can open your final game and we have some fun. I mean, you are a relatively new and (probably) young member.

I am concerned that you will give yourself a task that is too big for you.

But thats just my opinion, do what you think is best.

jUGxXUj.png

2000 Formula One Season (13-15)

FNgPUoL.png

SivE60X.png

6VBu3rM.png

BxypLMr.png

mQHZvJa.png

The 2000 season is over ! Congratulations to the winners !

Off Season instructions will follow...

stlFP5Y.png

In Red, the picks of the teams that already have a A driver and that can't sign another A driver.
In Grey, the picks of the teams that do not need to sign a driver but that can participate to Young Driver signings.
Patjb4C.png
dGWju8j.png

You have 48h to send me your wish-list :thumbsup:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years