Formula ks2 @ Suzuka wednesday December 22th 2010

The steep kerbs at Suzuka are a problem but i think one just has to be very precise.

Softening the car for more compliance over bumps only impairs laptime elsewhere due to lacking stiffness. Though i will be experimenting more later, potentially I can keep stiff in spring setup, reduce packers and hope that the car doesn't bottom.

super circuit, but attention in the first part, is to miss a turn the other also,15 laps without error, Captain Sparrow, it will be difficult, it will not have to release the bar and keep the ship on course! Lol

Yea, but as you see, I have a great setup:
article-1277228704212-00A45E0F000004B0-391964_466x369.jpg

Savvy!

lol lol! Bjorn if you look at the photo of our dear Captain Sérgio Sparrow in the recruitment of nurses seems to have assumed the front and is on pole, but it lacks a nice Brown, May Hey hey hey hey! Very lucky he has lost all his strength for tomorrow and we can easily take advantage of his harvest

i'm sorry guys i can't make it to the suzuka race i'm having problems with my graphics netkar pro has been running choppy need to sort out this first. i easily get distracted to these kind of things (lags and unsmooth movements) i might get on someone's way :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back