Formula ks2 @ Road america - wednesday March 09th 2011

2 strange race... I prepared a set in sunday, and until today I don't run with netkar... But after the practice session I see that the feeling is soo good... But in qualify session I do the first error... I change the preload of all spring anche the camber of front tyre... In this way tha car has a not very good feeling.. Infact in some turn I had some understeer X(((((.... I try to solve this problem with the wings, but the solution is not the correct... And the time end... I start in 5th position... I thinks is soo good....
After the green light I do a good start, and in the first turn i believe I was 2nd or 3rd... But a netlag push me on the wall, and I damage the rear of my car... Return in the pits and restart.... After 15 laps, and another pit for fix a little problem with the toe, I finish in 6th position...
In the race 2 i start in 6th position, and I do another great start.. But the car in front me have a slow start, and I try to don't hit... But I couldn't avoid he and I damage my car, his car, and another car (yes, because there is another car in my left when I move in the left, but i believe that he was earlier, and I hit he X((((... Sorry)... Return in the pit, fix my car, and restart.... After 8 laps I see that I was in 2nd position... And I do my second error... I pust my F9 button on the keyboard and I lose concentration, and I break too late in the long straight (before the last hairpin) and I hit the wall.. And anothe time my rear is damage... I return in the box, fix the car and finish the race in 5th position....
I concluse telling this... I HATE THIS CAR XD XD XD... See you next week

Race to forget for me, except maybe the first
initially impossible to keep the first in gear! the car was jumping! so I completely missed my start, after seeing the replay the shock of the first turn is the cause, yet, the Netcode, I do not touch the car before me, but Boom! I find myself in the middle of everyone and in the wall, sorry if I hit someone, but I'm really for nothing!
So I attack towards the box and a rise, I will leave the 7th or 8th place, but it is a circuit where it is very difficult to pass without the risk of committing an impropriety on the driver that have double, so Be patient! I like to attack attack I rarely did in the race, which I will always calculate my tires! I have not calculated ,!!!!! it has also almost cost me a moment very expensive! lol Steffen and allowed me redoubled!
I finally finished 4 th, but I enjoyed myself in this lift! lol
for the second race, I committed my first fatal error by removing the wing to the car! like I miss the ****ing start! I find myself in the midfield and! BOOM again! re box, and my amazement I am second to Abdul, it starts to have fun while the two, I kept away from one second behind him and attack constantly, but it goes very quickly, 3 / 4 laps like that and I feel that my car starts to slide, not good! and re fatal error, I kept the accelerator on a buzzer output direction and oops grass, a rage after me, but it's done, then decentralize is error upon error, I was miserable LOL pathetic!

Course a oublier pour moi, a part peut etre la première
au départ impossible de garder la premiere vitesse engagée !!la voiture sautait !!!donc je rate complètement mon départ, apres avoir vu le replay le choc du premier virage est la cause ,encore ,du netcode, je ne touche pas la voiture qui est devant moi mais ,Boum !!!je me retrouve au milieu de tout le monde et dans le mur,désolé si j'aie touché quelqu'un ,mais je n'y suis vraiment pour rien!!
donc direction la boite et j'attaque une remontée ,je repart de la 7 eme ou 8eme place, mais c'est un circuit ou il est tres difficile de doubler sans risquer de commettre une incorrection sur le pilote que l'ont double ,donc il faut etre patient!! pour attaquer j'aie attaquer comme rarement je le fait en course, moi qui calcule toujours mes pneus!! j'aie rien calculé,!!!!! cela à d'ailleur faillit a un moment me couter tres cher!!!lol et a permit a Steffen de me redoublé!!
Finalement je finit 4 eme , mais je me suis bien amusé dans cette remontée!!! lol
pour la deuxieme course,je commet ma premiere error fatale en enlevant de l'aileron a la voiture!!! pareil je rate ce putain de départ !!! je me retrouve en milieu de peloton et !!BOUM encore!!! re boite ,et a mon grand étonnement je suis deuxieme derriere Abdul, on commence a bien s'amuser tout les deux , je maintient l'écart de 1 seconde derriere lui, et l'attaque constamment, mais il va tres vite , 3 /4 tours comme cela et je sens que ma voiture commence à glisser, pas bon !!! et re error fatale ,je maintient l'accélérator sur un vibreur en sortie et oops direction l'herbe ,,fou de rage apres moi , mais c'est fait,ensuite déconcentrer ,c'est erreur sur erreur, minable j'aie été minable LOL!!!

Well I thought the first race was a bad day with netkar netcode...but the 2nd race just topped everything lol! I couldn't stop laughing on TS. :p Ended up in 1st place and stayed there until the end. As for the 1st race I decided to run on some really old tires, it was an interesting experience but in the end I was liking my brand new tires in race 2. :)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 232 14.7%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 161 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 156 9.9%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 118 7.5%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 225 14.3%