Formula ks2 @ Interlagos wednesday November 24th 2010

fun drive except the opening laps where I got hit from behind in the hairpin by someone who should know better whilst scrapping over 4th. I got a new wing and stayed till the end with no real dramas. Those tyres where still good after 158 kms, slidy but.

Just like at Aviano my race start with someone hitting me in back, I lost about 20 secs, but after that I recover to the 4th place, was with a good pace, in almost the same lap times as the first ones, until I was hit again and lost a lap. Still have time to a good fight with Daniel and enjoying driving this great car.

Grats to the podium and thanks to Bjorn and RD.

Thank you, Lord Thank you Bjorn for his magnificent races with 40 laps, it's really great and I think I can do without!
average race for me today, I simply was unable to make a correct setup, I really struggled with this KS2, I suffer! lol
qualyfs mean really impossible to go below 1.16, while all the after noon I turned in 1.15, I understand nothing! good start and immediately great battle with my 2 small predecessor's fault P2 and here I am behind Lee, 4 rounds of hell, I can pass a brake, three laps in the lead with Lee in my back, everything is pass, dual fantastic! unfortunately my tires were quickly taken down, it really began to slip and the transition from T1 obliged to round in the grass to avoid the disaster, of course Lee has passed and I did nothing for the PREVENTION, (you have to be athletic) then I tried to stay in rhythm but impossible, I let him go pouressayer ensure the 2 nd place, and then routine for 30 laps, the tires manage, manage tires! 1 turn "slow" 2tours faster allowing Lee to finish with, excused me from the little! 37 seconds ahead !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! No comments
Bravo Lee is a super pilot you win well deserved and magnificent

Yeah cheers for the racing guys and sorry to hear some of you had issues with lag. Race went really well and much prefered the longer distance as you can really get a good feel of the sims tyre model like this. Start went pretty well got off from pole and led for the 1st lap, then L2 Laurent or should i say Lewis Hamilton dived up the inside of me at the chicane under braking, luckily i see him coming so both had enough room but lost the place. I didn't want to get into a battle so early on as my plan was to not stop and do the 40 laps on one set of tyres, managed to get back up behind Laurent again though and just put myself in his mirrors as much as possible and not overdrive and wait for a mistake. Got past in the end whenhe outbroke himself and looked to lock his brakes and then i just went for consistent laps and shortshifting when exiting corners so the car did not slide and i could conserve my tyres and went on to finsih the race 1st.

Was my first longish stint in NKPro and my tyres felt like i could squeeze a fair few more laps, but i think this is down to the track as it doesn't seem so harsh as the original NKPro tracks. The weekends race my tyres felt really used.

Cheers again to Bjorn and RD

I'm very happy for my first long stint with nKPro! At least now I know how the tires behave after 30 laps! I must say it's not that easy to handle! You must be gentle with your brakes and be very careful under acceleration too! Very realistic! Grats to Lee and Laurent!
C u soon on track guys...:cool:

It wasn't my day at all. I could'nt make my setup work the way I wanted. It went fairly well untill my wheel suddenly turned to the right and speeder was at full throttle. I used "Escape" key and returned to the pit. After fixing my car the wheel still wasn't responding so I desided to exit from the race - a shame it was somthing i looked forward to do but somtimes strange things happens :)

See you all soon at the track :cool:

A guy hit me in the back when he is a lap down and reply like this? Seems like you find out why you are slow, the problem it's in your brain!

Sergio, that's utterly unacceptable and not in the spirit of the club. I suggest you take a moment to cool down before you post in future.

If you have a problem with an incident there is a proper way to deal with it. Wait 24hours review the replay and report to the race director. Arguing in public its not an option.

To participate in many races on several server, personally I think in general the behavior of drivers on RaceDepartment copy of a correction, no problem to double the latecomers that let you move with greater ease, and the greatest courtesy, maneuvers are performed while maintaining correct, which is normal, the aggressiveness necessary to double in the race is impeccable and I'm really changing the behavior that may be the one that takes on some other servers
Bravo guys! go!!

Not to keep the negative vibe going but the level here due to names and commitment needed is pretty good. One only has to go to Prato on a public server to see "No Brakes, I'll just use your car to slow down!". That's why i race here. We have contact rules - not always observed mind - but one rule which isn't written except on the inside of my head is: don't hit the car ahead under braking. Simple, you may be seconds faser but in traffic your brake markers and racing lines no longer apply. Last night I saw great passes from guys who simply outfoxxed me into cnrs ,out of cnrs, down the straight in the slipstream etc. Fantastic. I also saw and felt a poorly timed pass/fumble that lost me a rear wing and a lap. But that is the whole point of racing in leagues, you get to know who is a Hamilton, who is a Prost and who is a Kobeyashi, week in week out. So to the Canadian dude, come back and try again....it'll only get easier.
Cheers, all. onto next week.

Just want to clear out that more than behavior of drivers during a race, a mistake during a race anyone could make, in there things go very fast and sometimes it goes in a way you don’t expect.

The worst part in this case for me, is a few hours later, someone give me a reply like that, I’m sorry if my post was unacceptable and not in the spirit of the club, but if this forums has is rules I also have my own and if someone came here to make fun of me, then my rules come first and I won’t accepted it and I wont leave it without reply!

You can penalize me, ban me, whatever you want, but you won’t change me!

I understand you Sergio but I suggest you to leave it like that! No need to go further in this chat! I'm sure you are clever enough to understand it!:wink:
Concerning the overlapping rule it's very simple! When you see the blue flag just give the way to the faster driver! People who can't cope with that rule will be penalized!:cool:
Have a good day...
Oli

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back