Servername:RACEDEPARTMENT.COM
Class: Formula ks2
Track: Aviano Intermidiate 1
Weather: Dry
Practice: 15 minutes (19:30GMT)
Qualification: 15 minutes
Race: 2 x 20 laps after the first race we run qualy again
Notes: Click here to read the password and golden rules

track has changed and starting time is 19:30 gmt!!

T1 is a real lottery until tyres have warmed up, can not count how many times i tried braking later and later and it ended in tears! Once warmed up though the car is extremely planted ( well as planted as your gonna get round there ) Love just short shifting it first few laps then once tyres are upto temps unlesahing all that power, very nice addition IMO.

no I'm not complaining :) I think its a real challenge not to overcook the turns at Monaco and I'm sure it'll be a blast in a race if we've all got in some practice. I played around with shorter gear ratios for example, seemed to help a little for me.

One thing though. It would be great to be able to practice a little in advance, I'm not sure how the servers are setup etc, so I don't mean to be pushy. Its just that the first night the Ks2 came out I did some races on the open servers at PratoGP and was blown away at how fast the other cars flew by when I was coming outta the pit, took some getting used to! So it might be good to see what its like at Monaco with others on track. Just a thought....

Having issues at the hairpin... I only have 180 degrees of rotation, to make that turn, I have to have a lower steering ratio. That's not nice to have on the faster bits :eek:

Anyway, here's a random practice lap. Not a good run, braked early, braked late, almost hit the wall... But still a huge improvement from yesterday :). 1:28.400

Telemetry for that lap:

nkpks2.png

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back