Class: Formula KS2
Track: A1-Ring-GP Circuit (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 16 laps

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
KS2 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Andrew Scott, Kevin Leu, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Senad Subasic.

[signuplist]141[/signuplist]

Results here

Hiya all

need a quick favour. I installed the Culmone HD textures for KS2 a while back, but I've never liked the look of the wheel. Could someone please upload the original wheel somewhere for me? I think it's this file: C:\nkpro13\cars\FormulaKS2\texture\volante.png

Cheers

I tried Sergios setup and have a question: why do you use autoclutch and is there an advantage on downshifts with it?
After reading the setup guide that is out there, it seems the Ks2 should have a forward bias in the aero cp, but this requires way more front wing than rear and the car is a little loose in the back. interested to know how many ppl run a setup like Sergios which has a 4% rear bias with high wings front and rear. I tend to lower the rear substantially.
ppl doing low 11s times is just scary fast.

I use autoclutch in most cars, funny I still don't get use it in simracing, I don't think there's any advantage in sifts, just let me play with the throttle and break pedals at the same time.

Interesting to see most people liking my setup's, as I'm no expert in it and I don't read much about it, it's just adapting the car to track.

After setting gears, I go to wings, suspension, camber, toe, coast and power, I tend to just try to change one/two things at a time and do 2/3 laps to see if it improve or not.

By example I remember practicing for Mugello and improve my times by almost 2 seconds per lap just by setting a very high coast and low power, now, don't ask me why!

thanks, I tend to run the same setup everywhere with wing adjustments. Seems the aero and ride height are crucial to speed and overall balance and once you have a car that behaves as you like it tends to be best to stay with it.

Also most of times, to avoid starting from zero, I pick one setup from a similar track and start adjustments from there.

Another conclusion is that less wing could give a bit more speed in a straight, but the gain in lap time is most of times very little, if track as fast corners it tends to be better to have more wing, because what you gain there is much more than you lose on the straights.

Ey, Im looking forward to race this week. i heard lars and troy talking about it so they got me excited.
Cant wait for a proper club race:)

I see you already did 1:11, that's my trouble in sharing setups, most of times I'm beaten by the guys that I share it.:wink:
Ey, lars and me did some testing the other night with your setup, but it seems like its touching the tarmac alot.
after we made the car higher our times dropt by 1 second:) ( so rod + 10 all round)

the setup just feel pritty good :)

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back