Class: Formula KS2
Track: A1-Ring-GP Circuit (Download)
Weather: Dry

Practice start time: 19:00 GMT
Qualification start time: 19:15 GMT
Race start time: 19:30 GMT
Race distance: 2 x 16 laps

Rolling start
Once the light goes green, the leader gradually speeds up to around 160 km/h (not too fast, not too slow), and drives in this pace towards the last corner. All other cars follow in one line with the same speed. No brake test, no swaying. If you spin your car you drop back to last position and start from there. When exiting the last corner the leader can go full throttle, and the rest of the pack follows. No overtaking before the start/finish line.

Server password: click here
Racing rules: click here
KS2 skin pack: Download, extract to your nkpro folder.
Not mandatory, skins used by Andrew Scott, Kevin Leu, Sergio Marques, Steffen Lauge Sorensen, Senad Subasic.

[signuplist]141[/signuplist]

Results here

Personally, I'm not a huge fan of winged cars in general, I'm even slower in those :D. But it's time for KS2 to be used again, been a while.

To try and have a clean start, we'll use a rolling start in this one. Details in the first post, ask away if anything is unclear.

If you changed your nkpro.ini file for the previous round, remember to turn it back for this car. Open up nkpro13/cfg/nkpro.ini in Notepad, and put HARDMODE=0

Server with the rank tool will be up later tonight or tomorrow, after the RDHGP race.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 352 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 247 10.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 243 10.7%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 177 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 301 13.3%