Formula Hybrid X EVO | Ferrari SF21 Skin

Skins Formula Hybrid X EVO | Ferrari SF21 Skin 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TcKModder submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid X EVO | Ferrari SF21 Skin - Formula Hybrid X EVO | Ferrari SF21 Skin 4K

Formula Hybrid X EVO | Ferrari SF21 Skin

TO DOWNLOAD THIS LIVERY YOU NEED TO DOWNLOAD THE CAR:

Join in my Discord server if you need help or to get news about my mods and updates!
Link:
View attachment 461945

WHAT IS IN THIS MOD:
- NEW FERRARI LIVERY...

Read more about this resource...

Hi !

As your Mercedes skin which kept only the black color (and after the last good one for me and other people which was the version 2.1), It only appears the red color for your last work on the Ferrari 2022 "EVO" (which are amazing watching the screenshots).

You told me to use your discord for a discussion about the issue (which seems and I repeat it a problem about the DxT compression) but nothing happened.

Cheers. ;)

Hi !

As your Mercedes skin which kept only the black color (and after the last good one for me and other people which was the version 2.1), It only appears the red color for your last work on the Ferrari 2022 "EVO" (which are amazing watching the screenshots).

You told me to use your discord for a discussion about the issue (which seems and I repeat it a problem about the DxT compression) but nothing happened.

Cheers. ;)
Ok what's your name on discord?

Hi !

Cheers. ;)
Just wanted to ask because I am curious. What version of CSP are you running? Maybe try running an older/newer version as I have heard that there can be some issues with formats and textures on certain CSP versions.

Just wanted to ask because I am curious. What version of CSP are you running? Maybe try running an older/newer version as I have heard that there can be some issues with formats and textures on certain CSP versions.
Hi !

I'm using the version 0.1.75 of CSP and the version 0.8.2301.38578 of "Content Manager".
I don't use Sol or other third party softwares for Assetto Corsa.

My nVidia drivers are the latest one.

Cheers. ;)

Hi !

I'm using the version 0.1.75 of CSP and the version 0.8.2301.38578 of "Content Manager".
I don't use Sol or other third party softwares for Assetto Corsa.

My nVidia drivers are the latest one.

Cheers. ;)
Mate, can you write on my discord's text chat channel? So I try to solve the problem once and for all

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 90 7.6%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 124 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 171 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 335 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 465 39.1%