Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Pirelli Tire Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Pirelli Tire Pack 2.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Pirelli Tire Pack - Pirelli tire textures for in-game use and for skin modders.

View attachment 458604

This mod replaces the default, generic "Formule" tire textures on the Formula Hybrid 2021 which can be viewed in-game. It also has included a remastered version of the tire textures which removes the ugly yellow striping and lettering from the tires.

View attachment 458603

I highly encourage skin modders to use the tire textures from this mod found in the "Textures for Skin Modders" folder included in the .7z file for this mod. I'd...

Read more about this resource...

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Pirelli Tire Pack with a new update entry:

Major Overhaul on Specular Maps

From the official support of CC from RSS, I present to you the new and improved version of this mod which now features the brand new specular maps that the developers have worked hard to bring to the Formula Hybrid 2021.

Below features the difference between the textures in the update.:

View attachment 458664

Note:
If you are a skin modder, please make sure to delete or replace any old tire textures as they are now outdated!

Read the rest of this update entry...

Hello,
I also followed the instructions that were in the readme and overwritted the files.

Just to be sure, is there a specific setting/module in Shader Pack settings that I have to enable/disable to be able to see them ?

Thank you :)

I was driving the Haas and I noticed the left-front tyre appears to be blank (no logos showing) when using the roll hoop / T-Cam view, is this a quirk of the car model or the tyre texture?

• Deleted member 223075

@TheSourceOfTheNile I already have wet tyres if you want
36q2.jpg

5sgb.jpg

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%