Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack

Skins Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack 1.14

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hello, I have some issues in my content manager: "file 'ui_car.json' is missing" and "brand badge is missing". I downloaded Shader Lights pack as you recommend. Did I miss something?

It installs as it should as it says, but I can't launch the game because there are no files there, as described in the posts above. I have no idea what to do anymore

Last edited:
Maybe you should take a moment to think about how and why there are no files there. Maybe when you understand that, you might be able to figure out what you can do about it.

Recently there seems to be a lot of people struggling with the concept of car skin, and who ask tech support with extremely vague questions

Last edited:
I made a stupid mistake - deleted folder content\cars\ rss_formula_hybrid_2021 instead of only skin folder - \rss_formula_hybrid_2021\skins . Thank you for your help. Everything works for me now.

TheSourceOfTheNile updated Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack with a new update entry:

Updated Williams, Fixed Texture Bug, and Showroom Helmets

Changelog 1.9:
- Updated 2017_Detail.dds to 2021 spec fixing texture errors for all cars and added team belt buckles by @Mahad
- Added Helmet_2012.dds and helmet glass textures for all cras for showroom viewing and users with out CSP by @Mahad
- Updated Williams to Imola spec by @Conguito_

View attachment 467370
View attachment 467371
View attachment 467372

Read the rest of this update entry...

Mercedes skins are black in preview and ingame (i use FORMULA HYBRID 2021 2.0), but all other teams are ok. Reinstall of skinpack didn't work. Don't understand what to do..

Hi @TheSourceOfTheNile ,
thanks for compiling this amazing pack! My only question is why is that the Ferrari has no MW logo on it? Just nitpicking (well, if we are looking for immersive, realistic graphics, than it's a bit more than that...), awesome pack for sure!

Hi @TheSourceOfTheNile ,
thanks for compiling this amazing pack! My only question is why is that the Ferrari has no MW logo on it? Just nitpicking (well, if we are looking for immersive, realistic graphics, than it's a bit more than that...), awesome pack for sure!
I decided to because I expect the Mission Winnow logo to be unused at the majority of the European tracks and for the rest of the season due to local tobacco laws. I didn't have interest in supporting Phillip Morris during a modern advertising campaign and thought that the green ruined the paint scheme on the car. I think most Ferrari fans would rather have their eyes not be scorched by that color :laugh:

Yo first of all nice mod. But getting this error Installed all after Instruction and Installed Assetto Corsa once new... ut nothing helped out D:

Attachments

• assetto.JPG
    assetto.JPG
    77 KB · Views: 100
TheSourceOfTheNile submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2021 | F1 2021 Community Skin Pack - Community skin pack featuring all of the teams and drivers from the 2021 F1 season.

Read more about this resource...
Hello. Congratulations on the amazing skins; the only thing I don't like is the official Ferrari skin (unofficial). Checking online and on the official F1 and Ferrari website, the skin published is not exact (empty and without sponsors). I am attaching the official livery; if it were possible to change it.

Attachments

• F1 Ferrari SF21_Ufficiale.jpg
    F1 Ferrari SF21_Ufficiale.jpg
    57.5 KB · Views: 85
Great work, does it work with hybrid 2019 ver? Thanks
Or are they any 2021 skins for 2019 ver anywhere else? :) thanks for reply

Last edited:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.