Formula Hybrid 2020 | McLaren Gulf Monaco 2021 Skin

Skins Formula Hybrid 2020 | McLaren Gulf Monaco 2021 Skin 0.9

Login or Register an account to download this content
Hi! I was just wondering if you would be ok with me including this livery in my F1 2021 Skinpack for the RSS FH2020?
Ha... ehm... I would prefer to say no, since that makes it hard to count how popular my skin is.
On the other hand... i hate it when i have to download 20 different skins from 20 different makers.
So, yes, you can add it. with credit (but it seems like you got that covered quite well already)

Are you able to make your pack drag/drop in CM?
When it is just cars, you can pack it with the folder structure "content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020\skins\..." to make CM extract the files in the correct place automatically (like my .rar)
Not sure if it works with more than just cars like your pack.

Ha... ehm... I would prefer to say no, since that makes it hard to count how popular my skin is.
On the other hand... i hate it when i have to download 20 different skins from 20 different makers.
So, yes, you can add it. with credit (but it seems like you got that covered quite well already)

When it is just cars, you can pack it with the folder structure "content\cars\rss_formula_hybrid_2020\skins\..." to make CM extract the files in the correct place automatically (like my .rar)
Thanks so much! It will be really fun using your mod!

Although i was wondering how do I make it drag/drop in CM?

Maybe for starters you could educate yourself about what a skin mod is. And perhaps more importantly, what it isn't. When you understand that, try again.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 329 15.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 228 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 223 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 166 7.8%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 288 13.5%