Resource icon

Skins Formula Hybrid 2019 | McLaren MCL34 2019 2.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Marco17_ok submitted a new resource:

Formula Hybrid 2019 | McLaren MCL34 2019 - Formula Hybrid 2019 | McLaren MCL34 2019

If you have problems or find errors report them in the support section.
Tyres by @davewilliams000
Buy the car here: http://racesimstudio.com/shop
The skin is Bahrain version.
Some logos may be in wrong position or wrong size because of the different shapes of the car.
I included also the suit (not finished) and Sainz's helmet (just a placeholder). Norris's helmet is still missing.
View attachment 299497
View attachment 299498...

Read more about this resource...

Hey man, first off, thanks for the fast and actually great work.

There's one small thing(actually big in pixels lol) that really prevents me from driving in this. The tone of the orange. Your previous mcl33 was godlike, out of this world on point, while this one looks outright yellow. I know it looks kinda orange in showroom but once i loaded it up at barcelona, it was just yellow with a hint of orange buried deep within. Could you maybe test a new orange color version and upload it to discord as a beta? That'd be great because this is an otherwise great skin.

Edit: My suggestion would be ff7800 instead of ff8800. I've experimented in photoshop and 7800 is the perfect fit.

Last edited:
Hey! When I open the RAR file it says that the file is in unknown format or it is damaged. Any solutions? Thanks.
Update your WinRAR. Since version 5.0 RAR introduced a new format RAR5.
Current version is already 5.70 so don't use 3.93 or any version (any version older than 5.70 is unsafe now due to critical vulnerabilities) any longer.
7-Zip also recommended

Hi, All working okay apart from lando's helmet is white in the game, i see in the norris folder there is only a file called helmet_2019 but in the sainz folder there is a file called helmet_2012 and one called helmet_2019 should i be using the _2019 files, sainz helmet is ok in the game but not sure if its using the _2012 or _2019 file and do i need to change something in the norris folder as he doesn't have a _2012 file?

Thanks

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.4%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 337 28.2%
  • 100% offline racing