Cars Formula Hybrid 2019 by Race Sim Studio

Cooling issues? :p The hole looks a bit odd, as it might reduce the effctiveness of the cooler/cooling-layout.
Well ferrari have both are they having issues also ? :p
1bc921c20ba9ff68118f82b7fcc2044b.jpg

Last edited:
Fair point ;) :thumbsup:
Your previous shots have an difficult perspective to see where the actual sidepod begins, without seeing the side crash structures and other inlet details.
Yes never tried to copy the shape or positions exact, although I did take a glance at the scale of it,
wasnt something we was going to add, our car is very narrow the pods there is hardly anything there,
similar to a redbul pod as narrow as possible, gives great airflow when checking the CFD :)

Have you seen the shaders patch preview of the upcoming GPU accelerated particles?

I know it's not released, but if it is before the car is released, is there a chance that it'll come with with that already enabled and propperly configured?

Have you seen the shaders patch preview of the upcoming GPU accelerated particles?

I know it's not released, but if it is before the car is released, is there a chance that it'll come with with that already enabled and propperly configured?
Hello,
Yes that is currently the plan to make it available with the cars settings.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 98 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 176 14.0%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 353 28.1%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 492 39.2%