Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

Not quite sure I really wanna pay money just to have a shitty halo in front of my vision but keep going :roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Some people may want it some people not , but as an optional xtra , its upto people to decide ,
the nose as been redone , all new floor redone , obviously the 2018 Halo design ,
all new textures and settings , I rendered 8k UV and then aligned my new parts again so soon ill test it but should be 100% possible to use all existing livery although the chassis has had multiple changes and things removed and adjusted , nice update :)

Well as I suspected with careful work and 8k UV renders and reworking everything ,
the liveries look really nice :)
preview.jpg

I would say releasing it as an S2 addition for the RSS Hybrid is the best way and I'm sure you can come up with a fair price. This way you would have the cars as an evolution along a fictional season. Maybe release an extra S3 version without T-wing and shark fin, as for 2018 season.

I would say releasing it as an S2 addition for the RSS Hybrid is the best way and I'm sure you can come up with a fair price. This way you would have the cars as an evolution along a fictional season. Maybe release an extra S3 version without T-wing and shark fin, as for 2018 season.
2018 will be all new design most likely :)

Hi there! I was trying to learn more about ERS and found this on the internet...

"...ERS which is now an integrated part of the overall power unit, no longer able to be deployed like an 'overtake' button..."

if this is correct...why the mod let us choose when use that extra energy pushing a button? It's not a critic of course, I was just wondering how it works in real F1 today..do they really have only DRS to use?

Hi there! I was trying to learn more about ERS and found this on the internet...

"...ERS which is now an integrated part of the overall power unit, no longer able to be deployed like an 'overtake' button..."

if this is correct...why the mod let us choose when use that extra energy pushing a button? It's not a critic of course, I was just wondering how it works in real F1 today..do they really have only DRS to use?
Don't believe everything you read on the internet! ;)

Nice to see the Hybrid in action at the Sim Expo 2017 ;)
8.00 in .
Considering that Wave also has a collaboration with Ferrari (they put their simulator at the Ferrari Store in Milan, for example) I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the upcoming SF70-H.

Considering that Wave also has a collaboration with Ferrari (they put their simulator at the Ferrari Store in Milan, for example) I wouldn't be surprised if they were using the upcoming SF70-H.
I'm a big fan of Wave. I wouldn't be surprised, too, but I would've been more surprised if they didn't use the Hybrid, given the contract I'm proudly holding in my hand. :p

Don't believe everything you read on the internet! ;)

LOL yeah, I know you are right...just can't find a good answer...so do they have this button to deploy energy whenever they want?

According to this artcile they don't.

http://en.f1i.com/magazine/52167-how-does-ers-deployment-work.html

"...How are these megajoules used on track? Basically, the energy is transferred to the drive shaft in chosen straights for a handful of seconds. Ahead of the race, teams pre-select the circuit area where the MGU-K will be activated and for how long. Their decisions are based on a mathematical analysis, as Mercedes engine boss Andy Cowell recently explained during a media event held in Brixworth.

“You end up with graphs where there are ten different straights around the circuit and you haven’t got an infinite amount of energy to deploy through the MGU-K, so you do need to work out on which straight you’re going to deploy the MGU-K for two seconds and on which straight you’re going to deploy it for only one second.

“So we do the analysis looking at the ten straights and we can see that [on some] we are getting good lap time benefit for even longer deployment. As opposed to [another] straight where there’s just no point. For example we’ll select a 0.2s MGU-K burst and then turn it off, save the energy for another straight where we’ll get a greater reward on the lap time.”

Last edited:

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 559 17.4%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 379 11.8%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 341 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 243 7.6%
  • < 5 years