Cars Formula Hybrid 2017 by Race Sim Studio

So when Manor had that bankruptcy auction.

Someone bought laptop and it had all the setup sheets for suspension for 2016 season.

Maybe it doesn't apply much to the 2017 season but shouldn't be that far off I guess.

All track suspension info here.
http://imgur.com/a/WIKPB
Much larger toe angles than I'd ever expect. Not that I have any experience of this sort of stuff but just based on what I tend to see/use in sims.

-2deg and +3deg toe angles front and rear? Wow

Much larger toe angles than I'd ever expect. Not that I have any experience of this sort of stuff but just based on what I tend to see/use in sims.

-2deg and +3deg toe angles front and rear? Wow

Yep pretty strange stuff.

Obviously these are static values

but pretty crazy how little camber they run at the rear

and so much toe like you say.

edit: lol why are they using truck software for suspension setup.

+6.1 toe at rear total
-3.6 toe total at front.

with no camber at rear basically woah.

KpBuuwD.jpg

Last edited:

Following on from the above, I should 'advertise' or point you to my free windows app which changes the tire colours for every skin in a car folder all at once, so no need to move files about manually. ;) Not tested with the above Pirelli tires, but should work if it is structured in the same way as the official RSS tire colour pack from their website.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-tirecolourpicker-v1-0.16457/

Update: I tried this earlier and it works fine! See my post #1210 below

Last edited:
Following on from the above, I should 'advertise' or point you to my free windows app which changes the tire colours for every skin in a car folder all at once, so no need to move files about manually. ;) Not tested with the above Pirelli tires, but should work if it is structured in the same way as the official RSS tire colour pack from their website.

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ac-tirecolourpicker-v1-0.16457/
Hi Dave ,
There all the same names and files , just different image stored inside ,
so they will all work just the same :)

Hi Dave ,
There all the same names and files , just different image stored inside ,
so they will all work just the same :)

Yeah I tried it earlier and was going to update my post but then forgot! :D

Personally I've now set up in my copy 4 presets: 'Formula Hybrid S1 Pirelli', 'RSS Formula 2 Pirelli', 'Formula Hybrid S1 Formule Forza X' and 'RSS Formula 2 Formule Forza X' so I can use either with both cars. This tire pack coupled with the F1 2017 Season skins by Agustín Vivo (which I already use) will add to the immersion even more! Who needs Codemasters?! lol ;) I had a fantastically close race with the AI at Monza the other day (with an AI hints file downloaded from here).

Yeah I tried it earlier and was going to update my post but then forgot! :D

Personally I've now set up in my copy 4 presets: 'Formula Hybrid S1 Pirelli', 'RSS Formula 2 Pirelli', 'Formula Hybrid S1 Formule Forza X' and 'RSS Formula 2 Formule Forza X' so I can use either with both cars. This tire pack coupled with the F1 2017 Season skins by Agustín Vivo (which I already use) will add to the immersion even more! Who needs Codemasters?! lol ;) I had a fantastically close race with the AI at Monza the other day (with an AI hints file downloaded from here).

Yep, AI is not bad indeed! But nothing can compare with online...especially when you find loyal and good driver! Never had so much fun and adrenaline in a race game since years! :)

P.S. Maybe you want to give a try to the XForce and Helmet mod..a must have in my opinion! ;)

I really need to learn how to use the screenshot camera. Fantastic shots! that 2nd last one (with the ferrari in the foreground) especially looks like it could be a photo from real life (except they don't race at Imola of course lol). :D

It's much easier than you think mate! :) Just need a little practice!

Yep, AI is not bad indeed! But nothing can compare with online...especially when you find loyal and good driver! Never had so much fun and adrenaline in a race game since years! :)

P.S. Maybe you want to give a try to the XForce and Helmet mod..a must have in my opinion! ;)

It's much easier than you think mate! :) Just need a little practice!

Unfortunately I don't have the time at the right times of day to race online. I did do a couple of seasons of iRacing a few years back and loved the competition with real opponents, but ever since my daughter came along (now 3 years old), together with work commitments I've don't have time unfortunately. Tried a few Sim Racing System races also but again can't commit to it on any kind of regular basis.

Really impressed with the AI though since it got the big update recently. I'm going to start to do more races in different cars/categories. Planning on doing a British F4 championship - all the tracks are available - just awaiting the RSS F4 car to be released on Saturday :D

Not sure I'd like the helmet mod. I like to have the view set up really far forward so that my actual steering wheel is where the car's steering wheel is, so it would look weird to have a visor tint on the screen. I have an ultrawide 34" monitor and move that out to just behind the wheel base, so it's pretty immersive - the next step would be VR, but that will have to wait some time due to funding issues!

Unfortunately I don't have the time at the right times of day to race online. I did do a couple of seasons of iRacing a few years back and loved the competition with real opponents, but ever since my daughter came along (now 3 years old), together with work commitments I've don't have time unfortunately. Tried a few Sim Racing System races also but again can't commit to it on any kind of regular basis.

Really impressed with the AI though since it got the big update recently. I'm going to start to do more races in different cars/categories. Planning on doing a British F4 championship - all the tracks are available - just awaiting the RSS F4 car to be released on Saturday :D

Not sure I'd like the helmet mod. I like to have the view set up really far forward so that my actual steering wheel is where the car's steering wheel is, so it would look weird to have a visor tint on the screen. I have an ultrawide 34" monitor and move that out to just behind the wheel base, so it's pretty immersive - the next step would be VR, but that will have to wait some time due to funding issues!
Hi Dave ,
that reminds me , I found I think 4 more track , and 2 Kunos ones , most are here on RD ,
I plan on making a PDF to links to them all to place with the mod if I have some time :)

Yeah I know what you mean about time...you are correct. About the mod, correct again if you race without virtual steering wheel...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back