Resource icon

Cars Formula Ford - Russell Alexis Mk.14 1.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Stereo submitted a new resource:

Formula Ford - Russell Alexis Mk.14 - 1967 entry-level open-wheel racecar.

1968 Russell Alexis Mk. 14 Formula Ford
View attachment 282028

Installation
Open 7zip file.
Extract content + system folder to AC root folder.
Does not overwrite stock files.

Acknowledgments
Stereo - 3d model, textures, physics...
Ryno917 - skins
mclarenf1papa - physics polish
Gary Paterson - driver animations
Kunos - audio from the Alfa Romeo GTA
hhh316 - sand detail image
View attachment 282029

What is a Russell-Alexis Mk.14?
Alex Francis and...

Read more about this resource...

If you want a video review, Chris Haye made one.

Thanks to the people who beta tested it, which is essentially the same list of names as the above acknowledgements, but also LilSki.

Thank you so much, I love it

Screenshot_russell-alexis_mk14_thomson_19-12-118-0-38-27.jpg

Great car. :thumbsup:
One question though: why are the tires always looking like if you are riding in the mud (when using wet track mods)?
I'd understand them looking like this for a while when going off track (dirt, gravel etc...) but on a clean wet track ?

Great car. :thumbsup:
One question though: why are the tires always looking like if you are riding in the mud (when using wet track mods)?
I'd understand them looking like this for a while when going off track (dirt, gravel etc...) but on a clean wet track ?
I think that's automatic if track grip drops under 80% or so, so it's just how the wet mod is, not something I can control. Might need to set it to fast/perfect grip level.

I think that's automatic if track grip drops under 80% or so, so it's just how the wet mod is, not something I can control. Might need to set it to fast/perfect grip level.
Thanks, it is indeed. :thumbsup:
Just finished testing some other open wheelers at Brands winter/wet and they all show the same mud pile up on the tires. :sneaky:

@Stereo there is however something maybe wrong going on with the tyres. I already noticed it in the pictures and Chris' video, and then I saw it first hand. Like some kind of weird shadowing going on while they roll. Plus, they tend to look a bit yellowy (always when rolling, standing still they look perfectly fine). I remember that the weird shadow bug on the tyres was affecting Kunos cars too, but they somehow fixed it in the end. Might be something to look into.

Just another thing, the mirrors bolting plate is too much reflective. A more matte look, given also that it faces inside the cockpit, would look better I believe.

As for the rest, awesome car! Not yet given a review, but that's because I want to drive it some more ;)

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 342 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 230 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 231 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 174 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 293 13.4%