Formula FG Championship Season 5

Status
Not open for further replies.
Should be sooner now that my last exam has finished (literally an hour ago)
Lets get another round of confirmations of drivers and teams and stuff so that I can fix the opening post and we can send an advert to the front page!
As far as I can tell, I will be taking one of the team slots, I'll drop out of the driving seat I'm currently in to make some room.

Press release:

Razor Racing have been acquired by Prifelli Racing

After having both of their drivers leave at the end of last season, Razor Racing found themselves with a lack of sponsor money and had no other choice but to sell the team to a group of anonymous investors in the Cayman Islands who have set up a new racing team by the name of Prifelli Racing, retaining the team principle Matt Bailey to steer them through the season.

The fact that no title sponsor has been signed yet presents a unique opportunity for a driver to bring a new title sponsor to the team. Speaking of drivers, Prifelli Racing will be in need of up to 2 committed drivers for the upcoming season.

Any applications can either be submitted by PM to @Matt or by simply replying to this driver advertisement.

Last edited:
Official Announcement
Team Optima is happy to announce that Emirates Airlines have decided to begin a partnership with the team. Rob Sharp will be driving for the team with the 2nd seat open for aspiring drivers. Manager Oorjit Mishra has also confirmed that the car will be unveiled at the Buddh International circuit in he near future.

DTK Racing have capitalised on the massive time between releasing their car and the start of the season to rack up loads of kilometres of testing. However, due to limits on testing to stop people getting unfair advantages, we're forced to analyse all the data using Internet Explorer by series regulation. We are unable to work out whether we've made any progress or not.

Complete lineup as it stands

Falcon - (@Márk Lintner)
Tapio Rinneaho - @TTupsi
Jordan Bradford - @Slyfrequency

2KF1 Racing - (@Azabadaza)

James McNamara - @James McNamara
Aidan Keranen - @Aidan Keranen

Ravenwest Motorsports - (@Lesley Buurlage)
Nathan Cornes - @C0rrUpti0Nz
Joseph Wright - @Joseph Wright

DTK Racing - (@Jimlaad43)
Daniel Harvey - @Millsy24
Jack Laskey - @The_Laskinator

Jawz GP - (@Tim.E) (Subject to confirmation)
Manolis Sigoulakis - @the_sigman
-

BRT
- (@kedy89)
Ben Utzer - @Benutzername
Stephan Boehner - @Smartbean

Prifelli Racing - (@Matt)
-
-

Team Optima - (@oorjit07)
Rob Sharp - @Rob Sharp
-

Fantastic Racing Team - (@Matthew Allington)
-
-

Empty Team Slot
-
-

Empty Team Slot
-
-

Spaces
Teams 2/3
Drivers 10

Last edited:
I am looking for a seat if any team manager is interested. :geek:

I want a penthouse in Monaco, a yacht and a Lamborghini Diablo as contract terms.

Press Release
Fly Emirates Team Optima would like to confirm that the highly-rated Omer Said will be racing with us for Season 5 of Formula FG. Despite problematic relations between the UAE and Turkey, we believe that the line up of Omer and Rob will provide us with the best line-up to challenge for a title.
EDIT: Totally professional press release that didn't enter the wrong season and left it up for hours

Last edited:
VUj3C6P.gif

Looking for a drive

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back