rF2 Formula Ferrari 643 @ Suzuka - Mon 13th Oct

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
I would really like an excerpt from the club racing rules where it states that you may chat in club races, since according to certain members here, this is permissible, yet in the 2.5 years I've raced here, it has always been NO CHAT rules even during club races.

I was having a great battle with Nicolas, and I may never have caught him, but I wanted to at least try. Sadly I got distracted by the incessant chatting when I exited the hairpin, and I went onto the grass.

Great fun apart from my terrible start, I had forgotten how good it is to drive F1 cars after concentrating on lower Formula for a couple of years, apart from the F1-92 race we did at Sebring a few weeks ago, we used to have an F1 league here at RD and it would be great to resurrect it sometime, great racing with Gijs trying to catch him up then he went off then I went off and he waited for me before the line, a gentleman driver in my book but Im sure you were not at fault Gijs, but thanks anyway I will always take a 2nd place :D

I would really like an excerpt from the club racing rules where it states that you may chat in club races, since according to certain members here, this is permissible, yet in the 2.5 years I've raced here, it has always been NO CHAT rules even during club races.

I was having a great battle with Nicolas, and I may never have caught him, but I wanted to at least try. Sadly I got distracted by the incessant chatting when I exited the hairpin, and I went onto the grass.

Sorry pal, that was me, guilty as charged and I apologise...there were a few of us in the lobby and well I just didn't think it would be a big deal but obviously I was wrong...my bad for ruining ur race. Wont happen again.

Sorry pal, that was me, guilty as charged and I apologise...there were a few of us in the lobby and well I just didn't think it would be a big deal but obviously I was wrong...my bad for ruining ur race. Wont happen again.

You know, let's just forget about it then, I'm sure you weren't aware.

See you at the next race.

EDIT: A clarification on the club race chat rule would nonetheless be appreciated, since fun races run in a professional manner is the single biggest reasons we race here in club races.

Last edited:
Wow, with 60L, I managed to finish the race but with only 1L and by using low rev' for the last 2 laps ! Tires were good at the end, not really a problem !

But what a fantastic car to play, most of the job is made by the throttle like I said, there is no need to turn the wheel like a furious.130R is a good example: if you're afraid to lost the car by slowing down at the entry, you will loose it quite everytime !!
No, full throttle, you have to make that car dancing all the race !

Wow, with 60L, I managed to finish the race but with only 1L and by using low rev' for the last 2 laps ! Tires were good at the end, not really a problem !

But what a fantastic car to play, most of the job is made by the throttle like I said, there is no need to turn the wheel like a furious.130R is a good example: if you're afraid to lost the car by slowing down at the entry, you will loose it quite everytime !!
No, full throttle, you have to make that car dancing all the race !
Yes Nicolas you had that car singing.

These cars are scary but so much fun.
The first lap was interesting with so many cars offtrack including me.:p
I managed to avoid getting stuck and kept going.

After that i couldn't find a good pace and with so many small mistakes during the 30 minutes it was a good result just to finish. :D

And those sounds are beautiful.:cry::inlove:
Thanks to all.:thumbsup:

Oh I forgot to mention
Those Kerbs on these FSR tracks are way too small and way too grippy.:roflmao:
But the sand is damn sticky.

Edit_I jest of course this track is a very nice Suzuka. The elevation changes very discernible. so well done Jean Eric.

Last edited:
Never had a full grip on Suzuka. Some corners i never could get good feeling.

But this car on suzuka was a blast. :geek:

Car is hard to handle in a long run. Grip levels where changing constantly. At Least in my mind it was.
David wanted to do some more laps. So i did as well. Great fun hot lapping.
I managed to do a 1.36.828. :cool: But the safety cops sad: We were to driving to dangerous at the end. :devilish: :p

@Martin Bulgin , nice racing :thumbsup:, Earns 2nd place. ;)

jip, you are correct. No chat during race and quali sessions. But i have to look at the chat log first. Because the were some people leaving and entering the server. It gives you a note in the chat box.
I think you can turn chat messages off in the player.json file during certain sessions.

The only real chat message i saw, was your: "WTF.... " :whistling:
But i have to look at the chat log first. My eyes were on the road at that moment.

jip, you are correct. No chat during race and quali sessions. But i have to look at the chat log first. Because the were some people leaving and entering the server. It gives you a note in the chat box.
I think you can turn chat messages off in the player.json file during certain sessions.

The only real chat message i saw, was your: "WTF.... " :whistling:
But i have to look at the chat log first. My eyes were on the road at that moment.

Indeed. That was in reply to the chats that were happening and distracted me.

My game crashed when I alt-tabbed, so it did not save the log on my side.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back