Resource icon

Cars Formula Fantasy 2015 1.2

Login or Register an account to download this content
Warlord_Gonagy submitted a new resource:

Formula Fantasy 2015 - Fix for Formula Fantasy 2015

This is just a fix for the Formula Fantasy mod. IT IS NOT THE FULL MOD!!!!! Here is the link to the original mod to download

http://www.racedepartment.com/downloads/ff1-2015.4941/

To install: Assuming you have already installed the mod, simply extract the file and overwrite the data.acd file with the one I have supplied.

This car does still have a couple bugs; namely, the exterior sound is broken, and I have don't want to fix that as that would require extracting the creator's...

Read more about this resource...

I understand that for some people, the data file does not work and seems to be corrupted. I would also suggest trying a clean install, both of the car and the data.acd file, and delete the data.acd file before pasting the new one in, as I know that may sometimes cause issues (no idea why). If it continues to crash please send me the logs from whatever crashes they have experienced, so that would help I can fix it. As of right now, I have not been able to replicate it. I tried downloading the file and extracting it, and the files looked and ran fine.

Thanks!

I really shouldn't. I'm kinda bending the rules even releasing the data.acd. When you say it won't work, is it not loading into the game or is it not showing up in the menu? Also, what version of the game are you running?

Thanks for sharing this file. I'm afraid I can't get it to work either. I can see and choose the Formula Fantasy 2015 in the game, then I load a race with it, then it tries to load the race and almost immediately jumps back to the launcher.
The data.acd file doesn't go in the data folder, right? It goes in the Formula Fantasy 2015 folder, right?

Yes, it should overwrite the data.acd file that is already in the car folder.

In your Documents/Assetto Corsa/logs folder, there are two files called errors.txt and log.txt. If you could run the car, and then send me those files, it would be a big help in fixing this problem.

Thanks Sergi! Looking at the log, it shows several things that aren't loading; the only issue is, when I checked the file on my end, the files that weren't loading were all fine. Can you run the car as it is without my updated data.acd file? Because if that's the case, then I can upload a second file that just contains the tire update.

Hmmm..... when you run with the default data file, you get the same error message that I got originally, and fixed. So you should have the same game and mod version as me.....

I honestly don't know why it isn't working on your computer when it is on mine.
However, the new update provides the data folder as well as the data.acd file. Maybe that will work.......

I must admit, I'm really not supposed to do this, but I don't see an alternative. If it doesn't work, I will delete the data folder ASAP.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.1%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 351 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 485 39.0%