Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Hi Paul.

I have looked at real onboard cams and the timing seems ok for me. In fact some poeple use paddles to shift, or don't have one, like the T500. So, I made the choice of using it like that. Obviously everyone can change it, Thank you for the tip ;-)

You probably best leaving it as it is Patrick. Do you have a video that you use for reference? Not that I don't believe you ;), but I want it realistic as possible so if I can increase the values a bit to find a compromise then I would rather it be right than unrealistic on my H-pattern shift.

Thanks for that Patrick. Well Dr Edgar does have a slow box, although it feels and sounds a bit weird your settings are about right Patrick. I will have to bump them up a bit.

I imagine your sitting there with this face.
9fuNimo.jpg

Angelq117 submitted a new resource:

Patrick34 F1 2014 Mod - Modified F1 2014 mod with 8th Gear

Hi guys - Reiza has really done a great job with the Formula Extreme cars and any sim-racer probably loves them as is, but I think there might be a few people out there that would have liked it if the extreme cars looked like the real ones, especially after Codemasters failed to even deliver the correct sponsorship decals and current shapes of the cars.
So far Patrick34's F1 2014 rFactor mod is the best by far imho... and I really wanted to see those cars in GSC. So I asked him if I could...

Read more about this resource...

Awesome mod, only one little thing I've noticed, when I start a championchip or single race with the PMSC2007 cars, all drivers are duplicated so even if I choose only 9 ai, there are two every driver and car.
Not a big deal, and I don't really know if the problem is in the mod itself, but I only got it with that group of cars.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 139 10.3%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 197 14.6%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 381 28.3%