Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Patrick Giranthon submitted a new resource:

Circuit of the Americas - DRS - COTA for GSCEx

I took Alfredo's track to add DRS and new skies.

NB : if you want to update tyre choice for next seasons, edit the gdb and use this syntax :

F_EXTREME_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(0,2) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}
F_REIZA_TIRES
{
CompoundsAllowed=(0,2) // A max of 4 compounds can be included in this parameter.
}

The tyre code is the following :

0 : Soft
1 : Supersoft
2 : Medium
3 : Hard

Read more about this resource...

Patrick Giranthon updated Porsche 911 Cup RSR 3.0L with a new update entry:

Better front wheel feeling

OMG, another update !:confused:

Small adjustment to have a better feeling of the front wheels. Better precision at low speed now.

I swear I stop now :p

IMPORTANT : you MUST delete this directory : C:\GSC2013\GameData\Vehicles\porsche_911turbo if you have installed any version before the V2.1.
If you have already installed the V2.1 or V2.2 you can overwrite everything.

Read the rest of this update entry...

I copied the values of the Porsche Carrera Cup PCC2007.HDV into the HDV of this car:
[DRIVELINE]
ClutchEngageRate=2.2
UpshiftDelay=0.120 // delay in selecting higher gear (low for semi-automatic, higher for manual)
UpshiftClutchTime=0.050 // time to ease auto-clutch in AFTER upshift (0.0 for F1 cars)
DownshiftDelay=0.150 // delay in selecting lower gear (low for semi-automatic, higher for manual)
DownshiftClutchTime=0.200 // time to ease auto-clutch in AFTER downshift (used to be SemiAutoClutchTime)
DownshiftBlipThrottle=0.38 // amount of throttle used to blip if controlled by game (instead of player)

Maybe ClutchEngageRate=2.2 alone is enough, didn't try.

I went for these values in the HDV in the latest update of the car when using a H-pattern box and clutch.

UpshiftDelay=0.20 // delay in selecting higher gear (low for semi-automatic, higher for manual)
UpshiftClutchTime=0.20 // time to ease auto-clutch in AFTER upshift (0.0 for F1 cars)
DownshiftDelay=0.20 // delay in selecting lower gear (low for semi-automatic, higher for manual)
DownshiftClutchTime=0.20 // time to ease auto-clutch in AFTER downshift (used to be SemiAutoClutchTime, note that the shift will complete significantly before the clutch is fully engaged)
DownshiftBlipThrottle=0.50

Suits me just about right.

Really enjoying the car and the work that has gone into it. Thanks Patrick, RSV and whoever else is involved. I could punish that engine all day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 301 15.3%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 210 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 201 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 151 7.7%