Stock Car Extreme Mods (merged)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ML2166

If quizzes are quizzical then what are tests?
Premium
Hey guys

Okay here are the skins created by me over the last few weeks.

38 in total, 19 Chevrolet and 19 Peugeot.

All completely fictional of course, but I hope you enjoy them.

I have given all the cars different numbers and names from the originals in game, so you should be able to run them alongside the original skins.

Pretty new to the modding aspect on the rfactor platform, and this is my first attempt.

Haven't found a way to have the game read a new RFM file hence the reason for the new numbers and names.

Hope you enjoy them........happy racing fellas!

;)

selectionpug.jpg

selectionchevvy.jpg

Chevrolet Part 1

Chevrolet Part 2

Peugeot's

Keith Windsor submitted a new resource:

Singapore AIW Fix - New AIW file for improved offline racing at Singapore

Alternative AIW & TDF files for Game Stock Car version of : Singapore by slimjim

Important: I have NOT converted/uploaded the track for public use as I have no permission to do so.
These files are for use by those who have converted the track for their own use or obtained a permitted conversion.

The AIW that came with Singapore 2011 (and same one for 2010 version I believe) has several problems for offline racing, particularly when using it with faster Formula One type cars like Formula...

Read more about this resource...

Keith Windsor submitted a new resource:

AIW Fix for Toronto 2007 - Improved AI for IDT Simulations Toronto 07 Circuit

This is an AIW file ONLY. It is an updated AIW for use with the excellent Toronto 2007 v1.1 track by IDT Simulations (originally for rFactor, & converted to GSC by Smokey1226).

(I made it for GSC but I believe it will work perfectly well in rFactor)

This circuit by IDT Simulations is superb, & the AIW is not bad, depending on which car mod is being used, but it just needed one or two AI behaviours sorting out to make it really enjoyable for offline use.

In particular I wanted to race an...

Simon Paquette submitted a new resource:

Formula Extreme 2014 F1 Skins - Skins for Formula extreme

View attachment 65489 I made those for my personal use but I thought some of you would like them. I used the reiza textures already in the game and added sponsors,colors,etc...
They are not perfect and still need work but I think its good enough for now.
I used the skins from the game,the templates and google.
Let me know if you see any problems. Also, fyi, some I have use my imagination a bit so they are not 100% accurate to the real F1. 95% let says lol. Just have to copy the content...

Hey Guys,

I was just wondering how to install track mods. I thought it was just a matter of copying folder into the Locations folder. It worked for a Monza track, and the Laguna Seca track. But Nordschiffe and Sebring track it crashes. Could it be the folder structure that is in rar file is not in the right order?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 276 15.1%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 188 10.3%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 189 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 139 7.6%