Misc Formula E VRC-lithium Data update

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gtftf5c submitted a new resource:

Formula E VRC-lithium Data update - Formula E

Definitely have a lot to improve, unfamiliar with texture and some stuff.This skin is use for VRC formula E car. Original VRC car is actually quite outdated, Season 8 car no longer using dual gear setup. I also attach a data file that you can replace VRC original data.acd file in another link. simply rename data.acd to data.acd.backup and install new data file, that should do

View attachment 521129

Read more about this resource...

Yes I know, the mod i already have.
The complete data folder install only as map/folder in VCR Lithium?
Our the the data that is in this folder in VCR lithium folder install?

What parts of the car does it actually change?
mainly transmission system, original version has two gears, FE introduce single gear since season 6, power output now divided to 250kw mode 230kw mode and 200kw mode. some tweaks including power and downforce.

With the data folder nothing seems to have changed, add in the ADC file to the VRC lithium folder it breaks the car and I can’t run it at all, any recommendations or am I installing it wrong?

How exactly does one install this? I don't believe it normally has a data folder, so what do you do with the 'data' folder in the .RAR file?
data.acd has the same functionality as data folder, I have uploaded the whole file, just use content manager install formula e zip

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 96 7.8%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 130 10.5%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 175 14.2%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 348 28.2%