Formula E Mod

Misc Formula E Mod 1.0

Login or Register an account to download this content
ItzzAdr14n submitted a new resource:

Formula E Mod - Formula E mod for F1 2018. Car skins.

Hello everyone!
About two-three months ago I had started working on this mod. However, F1 2019 was announced and I wasn't sure if I would finish it. I didn't.
I only got around to doing the cars and caps. If people like this, I'll do the suits and the rest of the stuff. I had no intention of uploading this mod after a week had passed after F1 2019 was presented to the public.
Based off @Gaara CewoFan 's Formula E language mod. He forced me to release it lmao.

Hope you...

Read more about this resource...

I wanted to do a Formula E game with this mod and F1 2018 so that:
Mercedes -> Techeetah
Ferrari -> Audi
Red Bull -> Virgin
Renault -> Nissan
Haas -> BMW
McLaren -> Mahindra
Force India -> Jaguar
Sauber -> Venturi
Toro Rosso -> HWA
Williams -> Dragon
but I don't know how to import the files. Which file should be imported into where?

I wanted to do a Formula E game with this mod and F1 2018 so that:
Mercedes -> Techeetah
Ferrari -> Audi
Red Bull -> Virgin
Renault -> Nissan
Haas -> BMW
McLaren -> Mahindra
Force India -> Jaguar
Sauber -> Venturi
Toro Rosso -> HWA
Williams -> Dragon
but I don't know how to import the files. Which file should be imported into where?

example: H-_temp_mercedes_main_paint_d.tif & H-_temp_mercedes_decal_da.tif are replaced by H-_temp_fom_2018_custom_livery_d.tif & H-_temp_fom_2018_main_decal.tif. that's for techeetah. just go into the files and put them in whatever other car. for the chassis swaps, it's the same as f1 2019. in jfburon's fom car 3d model theres a guide there.

I noticed there is a cap texture- default texture file. what should I do with it?
Capture.PNG

Btw I'm making a seperate combination for only car brands and this time Haas gets replaced by BMW (from this mod). I ditched Nissan due to Renault-Nissan partnership, and Audi and Jaguar because I have other mods.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 101 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 133 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 183 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 358 28.0%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 500 39.1%