Formula E Mod

Hi guys,
I need a little help as I've managed to loose the formula E mod I downloaded (and paid for twice !) from Steam workshop.
When I open the rFactor 2 launcher and go into packages, I can see the the mod is installed, but it is not available in game.
This was available some minutes earlier, until I did something with the MAS Utility! Since then I have not been able to find the mod.
Any help would be appreciated.
* ive just noticed this in the log:*

rFactor2 Content Inventory @ Mar 06 2018 13:15:55

Component "Formula_E_2018 1.992" failed to verify, removed from inventory

Last edited:
Try this

Steam, upper options bar, View-> Inventory
Hi guys,
I need a little help as I've managed to loose the formula E mod I downloaded (and paid for twice !) from Steam workshop.
When I open the rFactor 2 launcher and go into packages, I can see the the mod is installed, but it is not available in game.
This was available some minutes earlier, until I did something with the MAS Utility! Since then I have not been able to find the mod.
Any help would be appreciated.
* ive just noticed this in the log:*

rFactor2 Content Inventory @ Mar 06 2018 13:15:55

Component "Formula_E_2018 1.992" failed to verify, removed from inventory

Try this

Try this

steam_inventory.png

the item is in my inventory, twice, as I purchased it twice. Ive also unsubscribed, ran the game, exited then subscribed again but it is still not available in game ?

Since you "did something with the MAS utility" there is a chance you modified or deleted some game files by accident. The first step I would try is to "verify the local cache" through the Steam client to make sure all original files are indeed unmodified. Then I would try unsubscribing and resubscribing to trigger a fresh install of the content. If that does not help, I advise you to use the support forum here: https://forum.studio-397.com/index.php?forums/technical-support.138/

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back