Formula E: Bird Flies as Buemi Dives

you can have an opposing view point if the thread was called "Are electirc cars the best way forward in the quest to go green".
But its not, it is about a race......
Oh and opposing view point doesn't mean you have to be such a tool about it with your attitude. If we were down the pub, if you left your Momma's basement and sorted your social anxiety issues out, and you over heard 3 people talking about the FE race, would you march over shouting at us about "its not even green though!!! you bunch of idiots!!!" blah blah blah...
Sort it out pal....
I can say whatever I want. That's the part you don't get. I don't need your approval. Thanks also for calling me a tool and trying to get everyone to believe I live in 'my mamma's' basement. I've not lived with my parents for over 40 years and never lived in a basement. Social anxiety? You're the guy who agrees with everyone to be accepted. I'm confident in myself and am not afraid to share my point of view. Yet you lose your head and start going off the hinges. So who has issues? Lol. For someone who talks about people's attitude you seem to really struggle with name-calling yourself. You also make many false claims. What do you know about me? If you were mature, you would accept my opinion regardless. But yet you continually come back trying to disqualify me. This is standard operating procedure for someone who has nothing else to go on. Who has no basis to counter someone else's claims. All you can do is insult, make false statements in an attempt to discredit me. But, so be it. This is where you're at. Look, let's move on, let the insults fly, it's fine if that makes your day. Let's give everyone else on the thread a break.

To sidestep our friend Goofy´s outpourings my intention was to post something about the promissing LeMans project Green4U Panoz Racing GT-EV:
the most unique part about the GT-EV is its tandem cockpit design, which features a narrow driver's compartment on the left, and space for a removable 1000-pound battery on the right. Panoz expects to see 90 to 110 miles of range per battery, and according to Autoweek, the team will swap through around 10 units during a race.

The car, which also promises a 180-mph top speed and active aerodynamics, is set to be presented to the ACO—sanctioning body for the 24 Hours of Le Mans.
https://www.roadandtrack.com/motorsports/a10027124/panoz-green4u-gt-ev/.
But then I saw that the whole project was shelved because the man behind it Don Panoz died.
Im sorry to hear that because among other things his LeMans DeltaWing project did unbore the 2012 LeMans for me.
At least until an idiot in a Toyota totalled the tiny DeltaWing.:poop:
RIP Don.:thumbsdown:
You are allready missed.:cry:
September 11, 2018
Don Panoz -- entrepreneur, racing pioneer, dreamer -- dies at 83
Visionary founded American Le Mans Series, several racing projects

The quickest way to get Don Panoz to do something was to tell him he couldn’t.
Had Panoz not responded to a dare -- or, at least, that’s how he took it -- we would not have had the American Le Mans Series, the Chateau Elan Resort and Winery, the DeltaWing race car and a startlingly long list of other accomplishments and investments.
https://autoweek.com/article/sports...-racing-pioneer-dreamer-dies-83#ixzz5e5IPYDZj.
An entry of such a kind of 100% electric car project could even make the 24H LeMans a long term possibility:laugh:

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back