Formula DS: fastest, extremest virtual car

Cars Formula DS: fastest, extremest virtual car 4.0.1

Login or Register an account to download this content
Piereligio updated Formula DS (fastest, extremest AC car, experimental) with a new update entry:

Remade ALL the aerodynamics, and many more things

-All the wings have been remade from zero, now they behave way better and predictably;
-Improvements in front suspensions;
-Changed center of gravity to the ground without the trick of placing 200 litres of petrol under the ground;
-New cameras;
-AI is now working well, though AI cars look floating a bit over the ground.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Piereligio updated Formula DS (fastest, extremest AC car, experimental) with a new update entry:

Improved suspensions and stabilizer wings, etc.

[Done another record on Nordschleife, with this update. 1.10.948, check out the video in description! :p ]
-Improved suspensions;
-Improved stabilizer wing;
-Added more values for the downforce wing's automation (so it's stable on higher speeds than before);
-Changed car's inertia;
-Added a master gear ratio (now it can go up to 15000 km/h);
-Edited some cameras.

After almost three years since last update, I'm preparing a new update, with 5 tires compounds, where 4 are new, and there is a sixth special set which purpose is drag usage only.
The compounds go from C5 (softest, now maximum turning G forces are about 200G) to C1 (hardest), where C3 matches the old only option.
The extra set is called Drag C1-C4, which uses C1 for front wheels and C4 for the rear ones. I tested it on many drag racing tracks and seems to work great. :)

After almost three years since last update, I'm preparing a new update, with 5 tires compounds, where 4 are new, and there is a sixth special set which purpose is drag usage only.
The compounds go from C5 (softest, now maximum turning G forces are about 200G) to C1 (hardest), where C3 matches the old only option.
The extra set is called Drag C1-C4, which uses C1 for front wheels and C4 for the rear ones. I tested it on many drag racing tracks and seems to work great. :)

Today I improved tyres' damping. Now the car is much more predictable and less bouncy when taking corners at high speeds (I test that playing in rallenty). Tomorrow or as soon as I can get back onto my G27 (I tested with Dualshock 3 for now), I'll improve force feedback (if possible) and release the update. :D

Piereligio updated Formula DS: fastest, extremest AC car with a new update entry:

Added tyres sets, edits in suspensions, aero, etc.

This is a very big update.
I worked on it driving mostly in rallenty, identifying all the main issues of the car, which were about some unpredictable behaviours of the car.
Also, I added some tyre sets which are very useful.

- Fixed an issue where the car under heavy loads induced by the track shape, would easily go under the ground (by editing the aerodynamcs system);
- Fixed the issues with AI that I could fix (center of gravity etc.);
- Improved the car damping of track irregularities...

This car looks so fast that I probably couldn't drive it on a normal track since my reaction times would be out of wack with this car lol. The only tracks I could possibly drive this on are the drag strip, the top speed area, and Nardo...

Last edited:
This car looks so fast that I probably couldn't drive it on a normal track since my reaction times would be out of wack with this car lol. The only tracks I could possibly drive this on are the drag strip, the top speed area, and Nardo...
The car offers a specific tyres set for drag strips, so it's the way I recommend you. :)
I bet this car would go a few thousand miles an hour xDDDD
Of course it can, the highest speed it can do is 16000 km/h, which is 9942 mph. :D

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 89 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 8.9%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.2%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 45 6.4%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 98 13.9%