19:00 GMT
Qualifying: 19:15 GMT - 10 minutes [NO Parc Fermé]
Warm up: 19:25 GMT - 5 minutes
Race: 19:30 GMT - 30 minutes [standing start]

RaceDepartment Calendar: Click here
Server password: Click here
Racing rules: Click here
GMT Clock: Click here

Note: You must be a Premium member in order to participate. Upgrade your account here.

1. Driver
  2. Driver
  3. Driver
  4. Driver
  5. Driver
  6. Driver
  7. Driver
  8. Driver
  9. Driver
  10. Driver
  11. Driver
  12. Driver
  13. Driver
  14. Driver
  15. Driver
  16. Driver
  17. Driver
  18. Driver
  19. Driver
  20. Driver
  21. ...
Note: Please sign out well in time (at least 1 hour before the practise session begins) if you're unable to make the race. Thanks! :)

SERVER IS UP!

utp: 1

I love all things F1 but unfortunately not many people seem to turn up for RF2 events despite it being one of the best sims out there . I wonder why it's so.

I love all things F1 but unfortunately not many people seem to turn up for RF2 events despite it being one of the best sims out there . I wonder why it's so.

You have a certain amount of people actively doing club-races in rf2 which is not high to begin with.
rf2 beeing a bit of a more complex sim, you usually have a massively smaller playerbase (that's how it unfortunatly works these days)
Reduce that by having many races scheduled during the week and reduce it further by having to be a Premium Member.
There is naturally not much left. Ok this one was also set up in super short-notice, but this was more an exception I suppose.

That's not really a critique here, but more a logical observation

And a lot of RD member have more then 1 sim. They sign up for the events that have potentially the biggest grid...

If i look at the RD calendar: Monday with only 2 events it's the most popular race day.
Monday's has only 2 events AC and SCE and it has in total the most signups of this week.
So less events are more sign ups...

And 8 GT events a week might be a bit to much... :whistling:

rFactor2 is "my first love" among all racing games (and I have them all), but lack of race series with grid of different cars/same characteristics and too many tracks and cars somewhere around 0.70 stage of development slowly causes lost of my interest :(

Last edited:
rFactor2 is "my first love" among all racing games (and I have them all), but lack of race series with grid of different cars/same characteristics and too much tracks and cars somewhere around 0.70 stage of development slowly causes lost of my interest :(

If you only take official content, in general most guys have not ever driven atleast half of the available stuff somewhat extensively, me included :D

Yeah, I know. I have all series I can get/buy, but they are usualy GT cars and every game today runs just GT cars online. The reason, why I get back to GSC and join RRRE is simple, because I can drive something else than GT3 at Schleife/Spa/Nurburgring ...
I will be back in a second, if any series with 5-6 different cars will be released, if officially from ISI, even better :)

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 76 7.0%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 117 10.7%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 158 14.5%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 302 27.7%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 432 39.7%