Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

Sign me out please, I apologize, but grid size is very low this evening. I just found out today I'm not working Friday. So I'm practicing for the Le Mans event this Friday. I'm gonna sign up for it now.

anytime, but if you dont do a pit request while on track, sometimes your crew isnt ready.
edit: by window, you mean time frame, I think that's set up in admin server

Server setup shows no ability to change or even designate a mandatory pitstop.
It doesn't look like the PLR file for the dedi does either.

Race 07 had a place to check Mandatory Pit and would automatically choose a lap to open the pit and close it. Does GSCE have that? I don't want to be waiting for a pit window to open and be running on cords. :)

Last edited:
I should also point out that the headlights in this game aren't brilliant; you'll definitely want to practice some night time running before the event. Sticking with other cars will be better for visibility! But that's all part of the challenge, it'll be a struggle in the night time, adding to the pressure.

I did a test race yesterday to see how my frame rate would go and to practice racing the track with limited visibility.

Not that my brain is sharp but you will be picking up things later than normal. You will want to brake a bit earlier as your vision will look something like this:

oNhKdVH.jpg

Fortunately the marker boards are almost luminous on the Mulsanne straight, but elsewhere, not so much. You'll definitely need to adjust driving style in the night. Put it this way, when dawn breaks, you'll be grateful :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 310 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 212 10.6%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 206 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 156 7.8%