Server name: RACEDEPARTMENT.COM CLUB
Track: Curitiba
Practice: 19:00 GMT (30 minutes)
Qualification: 19:30 GMT (10 minutes)
Warm-up: No Warm up
Race: 19:40 (2x25 minutes)
Password: click here

Signup List
To signup simply press the button below and chat away in the thread below :)
[signuplist]262[/signuplist]

@Dennis Phelan, sign me up please! My work schedule was all over the place during the past few weeks. Now things have calm down a bit, so I'll join whenever I can, either EU/US events. Some of the perks of working rotational shifts means I can join some races in different time zones:cool:. I'll sign up now to encourage others.

I like the idea, but Sundays aren't good for me. I haven't done much club racing in the last 7 weeks due to the vsccs3 but will start doing midweek events as I am able to starting in a couple weeks.

For some time now I've been coming back to this section of RD to find me a good race but whenever I find a race I'm interested in I only see a few signups.
I don't really enjoy small a grid so I usually wait till the very last day to see if more ppl signed but usually no.

Not too long I ago I remember almost every race had 20+ drivers, less then 15 was very uncommon, reserve spots were often filled.

Now to the question, where did everyone go? Another sim? Another site?
GSCE is my favourite sim and RD is the only place I know of where to find races, but without drivers there isn't much of a race, is there?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 117 12.9%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 93 10.2%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 86 9.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 59 6.5%