[F-Classic Gen 1] Formula 1 1986 complete skin pack with AI skills and names

Skins [F-Classic Gen 1] Formula 1 1986 complete skin pack with AI skills and names 1.5

Login or Register an account to download this content
ianez updated [F-Classic Gen 1] Formula 1 1986 complete skin pack with AI skills and names with a new update entry:

Pack update for compatibility with AMS2 1.4.5 and Brazilian Racing Legends DLC

New version of the 1986 Formula 1 pack, now compatible with AMS2 1.4.5 and the new Brazilian Racing Legends DLC.

The only major change is that Zackspeed #14 and #29 are now based on model 2.
Lotus 98 liveries are ok but still need some minor work, so expect a new update once reiza uploads the new template and the car can be worked out with more precision.

I have included in the pack jusk's AI file, which...

Read the rest of this update entry...

I will buy a gaming PC and Automobilista 2 just for this mod. I'm an older guy and I remember this this season quite well when I was a kid. I'm quite blown away of this when I saw the Youtube videos. Couldn't have imagined that I could actually play this F1 season one day. Well done and thanks.

Last edited:
ianez updated [F-Classic Gen 1] Formula 1 1986 complete skin pack with AI skills and names with a new update entry:

Improved versions of Brabham, Ferrari, Ligier

Improved versions of Brabham, Ferrari and Ligier by @AFry. Better colors, hd logos and other small details fixed.
New optional Lotus 98T skins for better vr compatibility. As some of you already noticed, there is a bug in the Lotus model that makes the JPS logos on the sidepods look weird when you sit in the cockpit in vr mode (even the original Reiza liveries have this problem). The only fix I found for this issue is to relocate the JPS logos towards the center of the...

Read the rest of this update entry...

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back