Formula Classic DLC - Released

Renato Simioni

Reiza Studios
Here it goes:

links:

Mediafire (zip file)
Mediafire (exe file)

INSTALLATION: Just point to your GSC install folder and go. The Formula Classic will be available from the bottom left of the main menu, from where you can cycle from series to series (make sure you have Update v1.70 installed).

DESCRIPTION: The car is based on a classic all-conquering GP car, one of the last from the turbo era. With 680 HP and 620 kg, it is one of the most visceral, thrilling drives you´ve ever had in a sim, and quite a change of pace relative to our good Stock Cars!

A template will follow soon.

Enjoy!

I'd love to have some talent files (fictional or real) and more teams/skins for AI-races/championship.

Edit: This car is a blast to drive. The first 3 laps ended in the wall, but after that I could even catch some slides.
I lowered the 'MaxForceAtSteeringRack' in the Realfeal.ini to get some higher forces out of my Momo, because it felt too weak to really feel the car's behaviour.

I just had a race with AI and noticed the following:
- On the trackmap (part of HUD), the cars are all numbered 1 to 4 according their car numbers, not their position in the race.
- It seems as if the wheels are not included in the collision-model, because wheels get through each other when 2 cars collide, both user/AI and AI/AI.
- I don't know if there is any relation between the collision-model and the AI-behaviour, because it seems as if the AI does not avoid contact of wheels.

I tried the formula classic and its a blast the speed sensation you get is amazing, and the force feedback is as good as NKP, one of the best sensations ive had during sim racing is going through the straight on interlagos, its amazing. When you go at 300kph you can really feel the speed, no kidding :)

OK, was on my server (F1Classic) and there were 14 people there to race. when it went from practice to qualify almost everyone on the grid got an error saying "vehicle collision mismatch "player" will be kicked from race"... and sure enough when the race started over half the field was kicked.
Suggestions?

Clif Davis

if it was a skin issue, I think it would have not been allowed and given a "does not recognize car" error. It allowed the cars to be there without issue until qually started then it started giving the errors. Then at race, the started getting booted.

C

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 346 15.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 238 10.7%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 235 10.6%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 176 7.9%
  • < 5 years