Formula BMW @ Oulton - Setup Thread

Oh this is a lovely track, also the cars behave much more to my liking then those usf2000s (damn Cooper tyres) :cool:

The ffb is very rumbly for me though? I have driven those cars already when they were released but can't remember if it had been like that.

Ye this is a better combo, also worth mentioning David noticed that lower psi better grip and tires get next to no wear so everyone should se these pressures I think #bridgestones. I went to 0.46 multi with these and usually wi fr3.5 about 0.7/8 I noticed quite vibration leaving pits.

Heres mine feels pretty but tire psi made biggest difference :thumbsup:

Attachments

• sg3.svm
    4.3 KB · Views: 308
Ye this is a better combo, also worth mentioning David noticed that lower psi better grip and tires get next to no wear so everyone should se these pressures I think #bridgestones. I went to 0.46 multi with these and usually wi fr3.5 about 0.7/8 I noticed quite vibration leaving pits.

Heres mine feels pretty but tire psi made biggest difference :thumbsup:
For some reason, your Setup did not show up in the garage for me. I had to selector button from vehicle to All.

So I am by no means an expert but something seems little off with this cars front tyre grip.
If they loose traction, understeer and then make a very hard steering input they sometimes regain 100% grip again immediately.
Do you guys thing this is normal for this car? I watched some onboards and it does indeed seem very glued to the track.

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 337 15.5%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 229 10.5%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 171 7.9%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 292 13.4%