rF2 Formula Armaroli @ Bahrain - Wednesday May 5th 2010

rFactor 2 Racing Club event
Tricky cars haha
In race 1 i crashed out and i was very unhappy with myself:(
In race 2 i dammaged my front wing and decided to get a new one.. but after all the repairs my car was pulling to the right and i could not repair it:S strange

Thanks again Toni for the setup

Race 1 started 5th and was hanging onto the back of the lead group after a small tweak to the brake bias after a couple of corners, until I lost it under acceleration trying to fight with Jitesh, spun a few more times and wrecked the car. pitted for new wings and rolled home with damaged suspension in 7th.

Race 2 started 4th but dropped it off the line, tried catching people up and was gaining fast on lee but hit a curb and tapped the wall. Suspension was wrecked, front wing was missing. Pitted and came out in 5th before braking for turn 4 and the car just shot to the right and lost the front wing again. Trotted around to the finish again

Thanks to Ivo and RD.

Had horrid hay fever all night :( Set my PB in practise but couldn't repeat it for quali, Race 1 had a poor opening lap kept it on track and was catching cars in-front but had a sneeze and span, he a few more small moments but finished.

Quali 2 I crashed on the outlap, had an okay start and after the lap two incident was running 3rd first few laps at that I couldn't really keep up with Jitish and was 3rd so took it relatively easy for the race untill a fast moving abdul began realy closing in on me in the last couple of laps I tried to push harder but couldnt and ended up having a bad final lap with a couple of spins fortunately the next car was a lap down.

Thanks to Ivo, RD and the racers.

Thanks again Toni for the setup

Race 1 started 5th and was hanging onto the back of the lead group after a small tweak to the brake bias after a couple of corners, until I lost it under acceleration trying to fight with Jitesh, spun a few more times and wrecked the car. pitted for new wings and rolled home with damaged suspension in 7th.

Sorry if I spooked you into Turn 11 when I slipstreamed on you, and took the corner trying it on with out-braking, hehe.

Well, Toni is insanely fast and he really should have success ballast, be made to drive on default setup but with hard tyres AND a full tank of fuel for quali/race :p

4th in the first race, am a bit annoyed that I fluffed up and gifted 3rd away. Taking advantage of other people's mishaps in the 2nd race to come 2nd, I'm quite pleased. I'm not a fan of that track, hope next week's circuit is more up my street.

Latest News

Are you buying car setups?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Back