AC Formula Agile @ Mugello - Wednesday 22 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
Hey, I'll join in too.

My first online race (other than messing around in open lobbies) and I'm self-conscious about my skill level. I won't intend to break any rules, but I'm bound to do so by mistake. Apologies in advance.

I just had a quick practice with this combo and I'd say AI at about 90% is my level. Am I going to be a rolling roadblock?

Hey, I'll join in too.

My first online race (other than messing around in open lobbies) and I'm self-conscious about my skill level. I won't intend to break any rules, but I'm bound to do so by mistake. Apologies in advance.

I just had a quick practice with this combo and I'd say AI at about 90% is my level. Am I going to be a rolling roadblock?

No of course not, this is a club event and as such we emphasise on having some fun, if you want me to I will stay with on the track. By entering events such as this one, is the best way to get quicker. We have very advanced drivers, midpak drivers and beginners

If you need any help with anything, just drop me a message in this thread, or send me a private message

No of course not, this is a club event and as such we emphasise on having some fun, if you want me to I will stay with on the track. By entering events such as this one, is the best way to get quicker. We have very advanced drivers, midpak drivers and beginners

If you need any help with anything, just drop me a message in this thread, or send me a private message

Thanks for the welcome :)

Actually I am a bit stuck with installing some mods. I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong, as per my post here. Any thoughts?

Thanks for the welcome :)

Actually I am a bit stuck with installing some mods. I'm not really sure where I'm going wrong, as per my post here. Any thoughts?

Yes many thoughts ...we should take this to private message...but don't worry about it, we were all in your position once, I will send you a message ....for the next hour I am tied up, but after that fine, you will be installing mods all night ..haha :thumbsup:

Yes many thoughts ...we should take this to private message...but don't worry about it, we were all in your position once, I will send you a message ....for the next hour I am tied up, but after that fine, you will be installing mods all night ..haha :thumbsup:
Ah! I worked it out. Everything was installed fine. I just didn't know about the hidden menu on the right once you're in the car. No need to PM. I'm leaving this message here in case someone else benefits from stupidity,

Forgive the barrage of questions. Is the practice server supposed to be available now and in the lead-up to Wednesday, or is it only open on Wednesday evening? Because the password is being rejected. I'm practicing offline but it would be better with other humans.

*IMPORTANT* The password has been updated to the current/correct RD pasword - linked in the opening post of this thread.

Excuse my ignorance. Currently I see the #08 server for practice. I don't see #09. Will this be up later? And presumably #09 is to be used for this evening's full event, i.e. practice, qualifying and the race?

Sorry, completely new to this. Trying to learn a lot of new things quickly and failing in some areas.

Excuse my ignorance. Currently I see the #08 server for practice. I don't see #09. Will this be up later? And presumably #09 is to be used for this evening's full event, i.e. practice, qualifying and the race?

Sorry, completely new to this. Trying to learn a lot of new things quickly and failing in some areas.

Race server will be put online later closer to race time.

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 105 7.9%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 138 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 191 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 377 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 517 38.8%