AC Formula Agile @ Mugello - Wednesday 22 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
I really do not like these cars, could not believe I was in 6th until I noticed there was only 6 of us left.:roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao::roflmao:
Sorry I left. I had a good first stint with decent lap times. After the pitstop I got off with cold tyres on a kerb and I guess I must have damaged something because after that it was all oversteer and understeer and the car became very unpredictable. I couldn't take turns as aggressive as before and lap times dropped with more then a second. After the third time in the sand I was so fed up with it that I left the server. But let me finish positively, I like the (undamaged) car very much. Very nice combo. Thanks for organising , Denis!

Guys, can we please remain calm and not let this go any further. There may be a language barrier involved, so please can we all keep it friendly? It's good for the club.
If anybody has anything to discuss re questionable driving, the rules state that we should do this via PM. I'm not pointing the finger at anybody, just appealing for calm.
I've had a somewhat sub-optimal evening myself, but there is always another race coming up.

Thanks guys. :thumbsup:

Denis, I have read through the forum 3 times and really don’t know what and if there is a problem. Most of us race twice a week together and often have a bit of banter at the end. I can only see perhaps one person apologising twice and asking another to be a bit more careful. Not a problem! He did say after that he was trying too hard and to be honest there are no problems here at all. Everyone was apologetic to each other for any incidents. We will get on to the next race and practice together as usual etc etc.
Lets all hope we hear from Craig soon. See you all at the next race

@pattikins I am truly sorry for the start incident. I was going to the left of @Medilloni and he decided to turn left, so I've turned left as well, but you were there and you hit me. truly sorry. :notworthy:
@Ken Bell Please be predictable. in the last turn you were going on the outside, I thought you would go to the curb, but you steered in the middle of the track again ... Even if there are faster cars in your back, is better to keep it straight. The track was wide enough for 3-4 cars, so, no need to give space.
@Denis Betty sorry for hitting you ... I saw the incident, then I saw you moving when you exited the grass, so I focused on the yellow car, so that I would pass it. But you stopped right after the yellow car, from my perspective, so I didn't see you, from time, just right after I passed the yellow car. Also, that was the racing line ...

I entered the race @ the last minute to test out my PC setup in a racing environment, and I hadn't invested that much time to the race - I went with the default car setup (no TC), no apps.., so I wasn't overly concerned with the crash @ the start of the race. Unfortunately, just when I was just beginning to relax and enjoy the race, my cpu overheated... back to the drawing board.

Does anybody have a copy of the race?

That was the first AC RD race I have tried since I moved and got a better internet speed. Unfortunately, it was the same story as last time. My ping was in the 100 to 200 range while everybody else was in the 10 to 40 range. We in the USA just can't do AC races on servers in Europe. The ping is too high. From my point of view, it was fine but I was obviously blinking to everyone else. Sorry I tied.

That was the first AC RD race I have tried since I moved and got a better internet speed. Unfortunately, it was the same story as last time. My ping was in the 100 to 200 range while everybody else was in the 10 to 40 range. We in the USA just can't do AC races on servers in Europe. The ping is too high. From my point of view, it was fine but I was obviously blinking to everyone else. Sorry I tied.
So sorry about rolling across the track in front of you mate, I'm pretty sure I stood on the clutch when I was trying to find the brake. I'm an idiot.... it's official...

Not sure if there is anything that can be done about your ping issue. I race with guys in Australia and US in rF2 and I'm pretty sure I've raced on a US server in AC here at RD without issue. I'll do some digging around and see what I can find out. Don't give up on us just yet Steve. At least let me TRY to make amends. :)

I saved my replay files. Would that work for you?

I'm completely new to Assetto Corsa. Don't understand half of what it does or how it works. But I did save a couple of large replay files after the race. No idea how to view them or what's in them.
Hi Steve, if I understand your questions correctly (I often don't:O_o:)

Have you set the options for auto replays? You can do it in 'options' (when you start AC, LH side)
replay1.JPG

Whether it 'auto saved' or you saved it, if you want to view a replay, open AC up, in the left hand nav buttons click 'replay', there you can see events 'auto saved', highlight it and save it, then you have options to delete,rename or play (hover mouse over the replay to see these options).

If you want to send the replay to someone, you can find it (in my case anyway...) 'My documents'>'Assetto Corsa'>'replay'. You can then send the replay by copying the file and uploading to Mega, Google or whatever you use for large downloads - when you've sent the file, the recipient puts it into their AC replay folder and can then view it in AC in their replays.

If you're using Content Manager I don't have a clue:p Hope that made sense!

Latest News

How long have you been simracing

• < 1 year

Votes: 88 12.6%
  • < 2 years

Votes: 63 9.0%
  • < 3 years

Votes: 72 10.3%
  • < 4 years

Votes: 44 6.3%
  • < 5 years

Votes: 97 13.9%