AC Formula Agile @ Mills Metropark - Monday 06 Jan 2020

Assetto Corsa Racing Club event
LjcatZj.png

I was getting the same signs - loss of sound - that led to horrible stuttering in Sunday's race. This was whilst sat in the pits:

View attachment 342611

Really not sure what is going on there Patrick :(

Yes, I had the same experience. I was constant 6s slower then the fast guys. Now I not a very good driver but such a difference is not normaal. I asked Enzo in the last minutes of qually and he advised me to set in the car the TC at 5/10. That worked magically and I could match your pace in race 1 even without practice with this setting.

Same here ..I read that the car did not have ABS or TC, so never even looked for it :thumbsup: ..did you adjust in car ..you must have bcause in the setup (I looked after the event had finished, it was 1 or nothing?

I loved the car, I think it is a great formule car, very well put together, for sure we will use her again, and get my TC right!

Congrads to the podiums in both races :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup: and of course congrads to all those that finished :thumbsup:

I wondered what was going on Han, in practice our times times were very close, but in the race I could not get anywhere near you.
Yes, it was a tip from Enzo to adjust it in the car to 5/10. I was desperate to be about 6s slower in qually then he was. So with this tip I could do just one lap in the last minutes of qually with this TC setting on and was instantly 2,5s faster.

Edit: I'm not used to change TC or ABS from within the car so first I had to configure the buttons on my G27 to be able to do this. It was very stressful so close to the start of the race:D.

Last edited:
Same here ..I read that the car did not have ABS or TC, so never even looked for it :thumbsup: ..did you adjust in car ..you must have bcause in the setup (I looked after the event had finished, it was 1 or nothing?
The practice server could have in the settings any number. I took the setup from the thread and didn't even realised there was a TC. And I was doing 6.6. in quality i was 3s slower because there was the TC set to 1. I moved it into race and i was again on my time on practice server

Really not sure what you mean here?
On the practice server I used the setup provided by Chark. I just loaded it and the TC was 5/10. But in quali I didn't realized that because I didn't think about it. On the race server, it was either 1 or 0, but on the practice server it had all the ranges from 1 to 10/0. Hope that makes sense.

not true ..on either server it allowed you to change either in car (not on setup page)
on the practice server, I never changed the TC from inside the car. I never changed the TC at all. I only used the provided setup. And I had 6.6s. In quali, with the same setup, I was hitting 9.2. Can 3s difference be only from temperatures? on the practice server there 32 or 33 and in quali there were 28. I did adjust for tyre pressure and I was still 3s slower. In race I changed the TC to 5 which allowed me to have again 6.5s (even faster aat some points). So the practice had to allow me somehow to use TC 5 without me changing it from the cockpit, because I didn't, so my only logical explanation will be that the practice server allowed for graduate TC, somehow.

I guess because he set it at five in the car and then saved the setup
maybe, but then I will not have been able to use TC5 on the practice server, would I? because it will not have taken TC5, it will have put TC1 and ABS 1 as it did in quali and I would have had the same times as in quali, but I was 3s faster on the practice server.

maybe, but then I will not have been able to use TC5 on the practice server, would I? because it will not have taken TC5, it will have put TC1 and ABS 1 as it did in quali and I would have had the same times as in quali, but I was 3s faster on the practice server.

Honestly you have lost me ...but whatever it was the same for every driver ..I was way of pace also because I never checked, but I have no choice, it is what it was

Latest News

Online or Offline racing?

• 100% online racing

Votes: 92 7.7%
  • 75% online 25% offline

Votes: 125 10.4%
  • 50% online 50% offline

Votes: 172 14.3%
  • 25% online 75% offline

Votes: 340 28.3%
  • 100% offline racing

Votes: 467 38.9%